Chat

SpinelesS

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

Does anybody know how the game determines which stat you're going to get a bonus on for each chat response. The context doesn't seem to match the result IMO.

Who even cares what bonus you get, with your old crafts restored you'll fly through the content in no time just pick the first response to be done with this nonsense and regain the pictures you never should have lost.

having crafts really doesn't effect the speed of a run  at all so if you want a balanced bonus from crafts then knowing how they work is important not that it probably does anything unless it works as a multiplier  

not sure if this is how it works but i just chose the 3rd option each time and only the 3rd stat went up, knowhow I believe so it may be as simple as they work in order 

Edited by goi

I just assumed it was based on the class of the girl your talking to (eg talk to bunny, get hardcore), but I guess not...

But if they are rewards for click, idle and reward I guess The hardcore response increases click, the charming response idle, and the know-how reward... (if the order you suggested was in order of the symbols that is...)

Edited by SpinelesS

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sonico said:

Wow, i had no idea whatsoever there was supposed to be a bonus for chat choice, just went with what phrases i liked more.

Your method is probably the most fun.  The stats (so far) don't make a significant difference; keep doing what you're doing. 🙂👍