Opinions on Changes?

SpinelesS

kinda like the new approach. but the whole chatting is pretty bad. It takes a lot of time to raise affection of the girls already and now i have to wait some more to text with them? theres also no way to just put all your hearts into one girl at once like it used to.

10 minutes ago, [CNO] Osef 69 said:

Thinking the only way to got SP from a chapter,  was to trancend in the chapter... Really need a patchnote to understand all the changes....:/

remax.thumb.jpg.77e9448a3d452d10872477f50ac975e6.jpg

At remax you get (invisible now) mojo, 100 affection and 1 SP (until you are done with gives chapters limit of SPs)

• Like 1

in addition: it really annoys me that i lost my mojo. i did peek in daily to just reset and reach the max stage within minutes and farmed a lot of mojo but i did keep all my crafts and their levels. makes no sense at all if i had invested all that mojo i would have been better off...

Edited by Andi85ch
  • Like 1

It's already been mentioned, but the losing all your crafts when you transcend is nuts.  I don't plan to even think about it until I finish remaxing all the chapters, which is ridiculously time consuming and way too hands on for an idle game.  And the biggest issue is the resource consumption.  Crashes after a couple remaxes and it takes forever to reload.
A positive would be, that I appreciate that there are new ladies in the clicker part, but I only get to see them when the game freezes or I reach max level.
I honestly can't tell what the intentions were aside from making a completely new game.  There is nothing here for long time players.

• Thanks 1

It's absolutely ridiculous that not only do they implement all these major changes to the game without proper support for current players, but THEY DON'T ANNOUNCE THE CHANGES IN THE FUCKING FORUM FOR THE GAME OR THE INGAME ANNOUNCEMENT. With that said, these changes can be good in the long term provided they tweak them to be less grindy, but ultimately I'd rather have waited 5 month for an optimization patch than the current content, which mostly seems half-assed and not polished.

• Thanks 4

i don't even see the point of transcend. i finished the first chapter and remaxed until i maxed out the skill points. its not that hard, if you have problems reaching the max level just switch to another chapter and max level will be back to 501. this way you will get your skill points very fast. chapter1 up to 501 -> remax -> move to chapter 2 -> up to 501 there -> remax -> back to chapter 1 -> repeat until you got all the skill points for each chapter.

• Like 1

Game developers nowadays make a big mistake using unity/webgl for a game as simple as this one. This is the reason why the performance are so bad (resource/memory) and so much lag overall. Especially when they have no knowledge about the thing and they can't program well.

That said, if the game wasn't bug and didn't crashed, I would like pretty much all of the new changes. But clearly, they didn't work on it enough.
The quality is lacking and I will stop playing this game until they fix... well, EVERYTHING.

PS : Unity is evil, but the issue is always located between the chair and the screen.

Edited by Black Dragon
  • Thanks 2

19 minuti fa, Andi85ch ha scritto:

i don't even see the point of transcend. i finished the first chapter and remaxed until i maxed out the skill points. its not that hard, if you have problems reaching the max level just switch to another chapter and max level will be back to 501. this way you will get your skill points very fast. chapter1 up to 501 -> remax -> move to chapter 2 -> up to 501 there -> remax -> back to chapter 1 -> repeat until you got all the skill points for each chapter.

Wait, it doesn't work like that at all for me, I switch chapters and the max level stays the same (as in the same after all the re-maxing)

Anyway can't even finish maxing anymore, game crashes midway forgetting half the girls' leveling up I did before the crash, too much of a pain in the butt

I'll let Tonegawa express how I feel in his immortal words:

AthleticJitteryBuck-mobile.mp4

il y a 22 minutes, [CNO] Tsuga a dit :

Patch-notes & explanations needed

Transcended Max Chapter 1~4 --> Chapter 5 still locked 

How to unlock it ? By reaching a certain level (see new Stage Achievement "Rise to the Top") ? 

Got All the new Girls, but this one !?

1062849790_Sanstitre.thumb.jpg.f87d4dfdbf24cb8ac29631eb53b6a763.jpg

You probably miss an event

Sans titre.png

really?we can only forward in game if have event girl from past?

other note,developers,please,look into serverlogs and see how much it takes time just to login game and how often players have to refresh.

i like the idea,but not really sure why the chatsystem is there,more artwork mayby?but definatelly i would like to get back any way to see all girls and their done/open perks at the same "page"

if anyone knows how to unlock chapter5 without eventgirl,please let me know ^^

but,all been added together,major update gets allways elders angry.i like this this,just needs lil tweaking here and there,but i like it,nice job guys/gals

yours:ted

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

3 minutes ago, rui_li83 said:

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

It's sad because during the first 8ish hours new patch was out, envelope cd was only 5 minutes before they stealth patched it (no reason why). I do have to say that I think you're slightly overestimating the number of envelopes you need, as some character conversations have less than 7, especially those at the higher affection levels.

Il y a 1 heure, Potklin a dit :

Me concernant, j'ai décidé de transcender jusqu’à la limite par chapitre, ensuite m'occuper des crafts, par contre, le don d'affection en un coup me manque

Utiliser l'anglais serait top pour te faire comprendre ici ;)

Pour l'affection en un coup te suffit de monter le lv d'un chapitre en resetant comme avant ( j'ai un chapitre au lv 2500 et pas eu besoin de reset plusieurs fois)

A priori tu n'es pas obliger de transcender pour avoir tout les SP, le reset à l'ancienne fonctionne aussi mais tu n'aura qu'un point a chaque fois. Plus long mais ça éviterait de perdre son craft.

Pour ma part, j'ai fais comme tu as dit, transcender partout a fond et reprendre le "jeu"  comme avant jusqu'à la sortie du prochain chapitre ou il faudra que je fasse un choix.