Girl upgrades via "max" button not actually maxing them

mrttao

Just to be clear, I am NOT talking about the already fixed bug where max stage was set to 501 and could not increased.

When you click on "level up" next to a girl it increases that girls current level by 1. You can change that amount between the options of: 1, 10, 25, 100, max

if you choose the option of max it does not actually go up to max, instead only going up by 500 per click.

I just now leveled elysa from lvl9260 to 64504. this is 55244 additional levels, which took 111 clicks! This is completely unacceptable wrist breaking nonsense. especially with the frequent reforging

YnJKYLQ.png

Edited by mrttao

17 hours ago, Andi85ch said:

seems like it maxes out at 500 but unlike the others it also works if you have less then 500 levels to go. might be a solution so the game won't crash? (yeah i know it does that already...😒)

shrug. it used to work before the update. now it limits to 500.

19 hours ago, Progress said:

They shoul at least increase the numbre from 500 to 5000

Wouldn't surprise me if they can't since it likely crashes the game. The game is already crashing everytime you try to hit remax/restart, increasing the 500 to 5000 would most likley cause the same problem, each time you increase it with that amount in one go.

2 minutes ago, DuoIz said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they can't since it likely crashes the game. The game is already crashing everytime you try to hit remax/restart, increasing the 500 to 5000 would most likley cause the same problem, each time you increase it with that amount in one go.

It's not like every other feature currently crashes the game, what's 1 more ?

• Like 3