Level 501

guimarey6666

4 minutes ago, Sonico said:

When i look at "Forge" it shows i get 0 mojo or skills points for remaxing. Skill points i'm not surprised since i transcended a few times, but why am i unable to gain Mojo?!

I think that's just the patented "Let's have the players bug test, outside of the test server" habit that KK has. It should give you Mojo, because I know it shows it being added to my total, but it still says "0", when I look at the Forge.

35 minutes ago, Ruby150 said:

I think that's just the patented "Let's have the players bug test, outside of the test server" habit that KK has. It should give you Mojo, because I know it shows it being added to my total, but it still says "0", when I look at the Forge.

Good to know - well, not really good since i have no idea of how much Mojo i'll get, but better than nothing i guess. Thanks.

Any time... and yeah, it's annoying not being able to see what our Mojo gain is, either from remaxing, or by completing a daily mission... we'll just have to wait for them to fix that... and hopefully add a way of dumping more than one Affection onto a girl, again, rather than forcing yourself to click over 100 times, or just busting out the ol' autoclicker

5 hours ago, guimarey6666 said:

Hello, I reached level 501, but the game don't advanced?

Can help me somebody???

001.jpg

You increase your max level by resetting while at max level (called remax)

I couldn't increase my level at all until I went to the second chapter. (recently went back to chapter 1 and could increase levels there now)