For This Updated New Game

X-Tandem-X

I've discovered you can click REMAX in Forge to advance each chapter by 100 stages till you reach whatever number of stages where the girl is to finish the chapter if you end up not beating a boss then you'll have to finish that remax and another remax to get the girl chapter 4's a pain don't forget to use your BOSS fighting girls in your line up. The fifth chapter will not unlock I don't think till all 4 chapters are finished. Plus anything use to speed up the process chapters 1 and 2 Mojo Robot and Perks are useless they'll crash your browser info is just to fast can't keep up. I've been using just the LVL MAX upping the girls as the Yemens goes up. Chapter 3 and 4 your gonna need them.

Edited by Nav-Dog2004
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nav-Dog2004 said:

You need to click REMAX in Forge to advance each chapter by 100 stages till you reach whatever number of stages there are to finish the chapter. The fifth chapter will not unlock till all 4 chapters are finished.

To finish a chapter you need to hit stage 500 (you dont even have to beat it afair), and thats it.

Fifth chapter will unlock when its released in 2-3 weeks.

Dont make up shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the first part is still useful info - that "remax" in the forge will increase a chapter's max level.

There's a new girl on level 800 of chapter 1, that you can't get unless you remax a couple times (and even then it's still a random chance of actually recruiting her it seems)

if you check the Chat Tab and scroll down a bit, you can read all requirements for new Story based Girls. eg Stage 800 on Chapter 1. Remember that there's only a Chance to drop the girl, so you might need a couple of Remax to actually drop the girl. Already unlocked them all. ~welp~

In terms of Mojo Rewards from Missions, you'd likely want to Remax Chapter 4 as often as you can, since Rewards seems to be still based on the highest Stage, and at least to me it also seemed like Mission Rewards in Chapter 4 are better than Mission Rewards when doing Chapter 1.