artist who draws ugly girls

tovaras

for the past few months I noticed some of the new girls are really ugly... so far I have avoided getting any of them. It's not frustrating to do so if they were just drops from villians... as I could simply just not fight those villians and wait for the even to be over to use the pachinkos.. 

but it got more frustrating when they made fangirl sylvia, as I had to not complete all of the missions on purpose. and today it got even harder when they added that ugly girl to legendary contests. there are a lot of stuff I cannot do in order to not place high enough to get her affection. 

I would like to know if others are having the same experience... and I also hope the devs would keep the ugly girls for villans during events. otherwise, continueing to hire whoever is responsible for drawing these ugly girls may result in fewer players. I don't know about everyone else but for me, having fewer girls and events is better than having to deal with this shit. if everyone feels the same then it's better to just get rid of this artist. 

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

You are very welcome to join the current Legendary Contest thread to participate in a meme fest concerning the newest girl.

Majority of players don't enjoy many new girls. Unfortunately, not much can be done about it. We've been giving our feedback for months and these girls still come back in different forms with similar vibes.

Edited by Kojot
Added a missing word

il y a 7 minutes, Kojot a dit :

You are very welcome to join the current Legendary Contest thread to participate in a meme fest concerning the newest girl.

Majority of players don't enjoy many new girls. Unfortunately, not much can be done about it. We've been giving our feedback for months and these girls still come back in different forms with similar vibes.

but this isn't just about the event... it's about whoever is responsible for this rubbish as a whole. and I think they could easily let us get rid of girls we don't want in our harems. 

This also was touched several times in the past. Looks like they won't allow us to remove girls from harems. I think someone created a plugin that disables chosen pictures like poses. I might be wrong because I didn't follow the topic but try looking for it on forum if you're comfortable with such a solution.

It's not just the new girls either.  I posted a thread talking about changes they've made to bunny's style.  I can't get too specific  cause spoilers.  But those that have seen it know what I mean.  I can say that her profile  pic for text boxes has also been changed and it applies to all chapters new and old, so just replay world 1 and you'll notice the difference between the text box portrait and the pictures.

I think Fangirl Sylvia & Sano (the new LC) girl are two completely different classes of art, and in two ways.

1. New girl versus old girl rethemed. A new girl is new, so we have nothing to compare her to.  The old girl being rethemed is a much bigger problem.

2. I don't find Sano unattractive, but she does have some crazy eyes. The question is do they get crazier, like Justine, or less crazy. I'm not sure, but I hope to find out. Fangirl Sylvia has a problem with her entire face, and has somewhat different proportions.

• Like 1

i see a lot of complaining about the latest girls and artstyles and i agree that it seems like it getting worse... i was able to get the new girl (Tano) today... creepy face and all we talked about already... but what i also dont like is the poses... the last legendary contest girls are all 5 stars and it feels like there are barely any differences in the pose, affection lvl 1-3 looks all kind of the same. if you compare them to older 5 star girls, even if they are only common ones... you see different clothings, nice poses etc. now its just lifting an arm/leg or turning around a bit... could you at least try to make good girls?

Edited by Bardi
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bardi said:

i see a lot of complaining about the latest girls and artstyles and i agree that it seems like it getting worse... i was able to get the new girl (Tano) today... creepy face and all we talked about already... but what i also dont like is the poses... the last legendary contest girls are all 5 stars and it feels like there are barely any differences in the pose, affection lvl 1-3 looks all kind of the same. if you compare them to older 5 star girls, even if they are only common ones... you see different clothings, nice poses etc. now its just lifting an arm/leg or turning around a bit... could you at least try to make good girls?

The artist took her iconic poses out of her dance in the anime ending so in my opinion, artist did a good job there.

What i don't like however is that she does not look like the original character (you wouldn't be able to even recognize her if she did not have the bow on her forehead). And you could very well argue that all the girls come from different anime/cartoons and making them look like the original would be a mess of art. But we already are in this mess because multiple artists working on the same game are drawing in their own styles 🙄

Also why make her boobs so big? 🤣

Just for reference, here is the ending dance that i mentioned:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Albert80082 said:

The artist took her iconic poses out of her dance in the anime ending so in my opinion, artist did a good job there.

That might be the case for Tano/Chika, but what about Bellona? I havent played all God of War parts, but iam pretty sure those arent iconic poses. you even have to get to the 4th pose to see her getting undressed. not like thats what i want, but come on... a legendary 5 star girl and barely any variety in her poses.

For me it started with filya when i noticed it. i really like her, but would have wished for more variety in the poses

Edited by Bardi
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bardi said:

That might be the case for Tano/Chika, but what about Bellona? I havent played all God of War parts, but iam pretty sure those arent iconic poses. you even have to get to the 4th pose to see her getting undressed. not like thats what i want, but come on... a legendary 5 star girl and barely any variety in her poses.

For me it started with filya when i noticed it. i really like her, but would have wished for more variety in the poses

Filya and Bellona have very little variety, on that we agree. The poses of Bellona actually have nothing to do with Kratos from God of War. As far as i know, they are poses of a female Kratos cosplayer :D. Because the stupid vague forum rule about spoilers, i dont know how much i can mention, so mods please take it with a grain of salt, but there is a wiki with all the girls and their poses (+ you can see where the pose originated from, if its not made up by artist) 

• Like 1