Girl from chapter 3, stage 500 never unlock

ale5000

All new chapter girls are chanced based, as confirmed by plenty of people. The amount of people reporting this as a bug however show how badly this is mechanic wise, not to mention the share amount of bugs that is currently in the game makes it so that most people will take for granted that it is a bug, rather than something that should happen.

3 hours ago, DuoIz said:

All new chapter girls are chanced based, as confirmed by plenty of people. The amount of people reporting this as a bug however show how badly this is mechanic wise, not to mention the share amount of bugs that is currently in the game makes it so that most people will take for granted that it is a bug, rather than something that should happen.

Doesn't help, that most of us veterans have such high stats, that we breeze through it, so we never see it say "Hey, beat this stage for a CHANCE to have me join your harem."

This can't be chance.  I have beaten World 4 stage 100 more than 50 times (my stage max is at 5501) and I have yet to get the girl.  Even if the chance of getting the girl was only 20%, the chance of me NOT getting the girl by now would be more than 1 in 70,000.  No way this is a chance thing, this is a bug.