Recent legendary girl and her appearance and related

ronpotter695

So I won the recent legendary girl Tano and have seen all her poses. Doesn't she seem too freaky looking and I mean in a bad and weird way.

Honestly if she didn't have the bow tie, I wouldn't have guessed that she's a parody of chika fujiwara.

Which is a damn shame because the Chika has charm and a very cute appearance and I would like her in my harem but not the parody version because they're different.

While Chika has big boobs, isn't her parody's boobs too big, which also brings up another point and question, do you want the parodies of girls physiques to be the same as the originals?

For example I have a preference for fit girls, girls with small boobs and flatchested. I don't mind if they're big but if they're too big that it stupid is where it disappoints me.

They're are a good number of fit girls but the girls on the small side are very rare.

For another example besides Tano,  the fangirl event the girl Solange is very different from her original that you won't have an idea who the character parodies

http://hentaiheroes.wikidot.com/solange

Some players are here to get images drawn that represent physiques from the real world.  Others are here to get physiques that are parodies and will never be found in the real world.  I'm personally here for the latter.  I'll probably never see a physically fit real world brunette girl with light grey eyes who is 5'10", 180 lbs, 40DD-28-40.  But here, I can see a cartoon image of one.  :).  So, for me, while Tano is not what I described she is hot/sexy/curvy. :)

• Like 1

Some of us aren't even into anime. Honestly, the only "parodies" I've been sure of are superheroes, pokemon, & star wars, with maybe a few exceptions.

Everyone has different preferences, and if you only want girls that are your preference, I have no solution for you, except to become a hermit. I know a guy who has a type that is this specific:

5'7" or shorter , 130 pounds or less, A cup or less, Brown or black hair only - natural not dyed, no tattoos, no piercing other than ears, caucasian, light eyes, but not green. Must not be too religious, be smart, but not too smart, like to clean the house, want kids, and work in a successful career. I could go on about personality, but that's good enough.

He's been married once, and she got her citizenship, then dumped him about a year later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Some players are here to get images drawn that represent physiques from the real world.  Others are here to get physiques that are parodies and will never be found in the real world.  I'm personally here for the latter.  I'll probably never see a physically fit real world brunette girl with light grey eyes who is 5'10", 180 lbs, 40DD-28-40.  But here, I can see a cartoon image of one.  :).  So, for me, while Tano is not what I described she is hot/sexy/curvy. :)

I live in france so I have seen those physiques 😉 The parodies of anime characters but their physiques do match up real world physiques in an anime style, I'm just talking about the matching the physiques of the character they parody

Also the first few pages and polls don't like her

6 hours ago, Zteev said:

Some of us aren't even into anime. Honestly, the only "parodies" I've been sure of are superheroes, pokemon, & star wars, with maybe a few exceptions.

Everyone has different preferences, and if you only want girls that are your preference, I have no solution for you, except to become a hermit. I know a guy who has a type that is this specific:

5'7" or shorter , 130 pounds or less, A cup or less, Brown or black hair only - natural not dyed, no tattoos, no piercing other than ears, caucasian, light eyes, but not green. Must not be too religious, be smart, but not too smart, like to clean the house, want kids, and work in a successful career. I could go on about personality, but that's good enough.

He's been married once, and she got her citizenship, then dumped him about a year later.

Most the characters are parodies of anime characters, and then other mainstream media characters. You can check http://hentaiheroes.wikidot.com/comparer-les-haremettes and look at each character page.

I know everyone has preferences, again I don't mind if they're big as long as the character is attractive but people also love the characters they parody, so to change their sizes seems off, and mind you anime characters have a wide range of attributes. 

Your story of your friend is sad, but very unrelated to the topic, I'm talking about the sizes of the originals compared to the parodies.

14 hours ago, ronpotter695 said:

do you want the parodies of girls physiques to be the same as the originals?

I honestly think is important (for me at least) to be respectful about the original character: when i started the game, 3 years ago, i started becouse in the beginning page the guy resembled cyborg 17 in dragonball so it "teased" my curiosity for the game and when i saw, in the beginning city: the devil fruit, the super sayajin, Sanji, Nico Robin and Maki Genryusai; i was "conquered" by the game.

I have always liked animes, so yes, i play mostly for the parodies of anime\games that i enjoyed watching\playing (most recent Bellona, i remeber myself playing and liking a lot god of war 1 on my ps2).

Ok they are parodies, but i don't want really big changes on them (i cannot talk about this girl becouse i didn't watch Love is War, i'm more into adventure and fantasy animes, even tho i like commedies too, in not really into slice of life, romantic ones).

14 hours ago, ronpotter695 said:

fit girls, girls with small boobs and flatchested. I don't mind if they're big but if they're too big that it stupid is where it disappoints me

And here we are on the same page nothing to say, maybe not fully flat for me. To make an example in the game.... uhm... let's see....Cave Kimie probably is the one that "reach" my perfect girl XD

Edited by Xemnas

Have you ever been on an imageboard? If a character has large boobs in original work, you can be 100% sure most of her erotic fan-art will feature large, huge and even bigger forms.

In the case of Haruhi (Solange), sure the artist enlarged her boobs, but the same rule applies here, for an average-sized girls you'll often find parodies few sizes larger if the artist believes it'll increase the erotic appeal.

Since you like DFC, I understand you're a man of culture, but unfortunately this event is not for you. Not much of that content in-game, but we do have some, like Tachibana, Zeina and the Shimakaze parody..