SingsWhenExcited

I played mythic pachinko (09/21/2020 around 2am) - the "3 games" option. I received *Yuna Lola* and 2 legendary items (books + ginseng I believe).  Lola didn't go to my harem. I didn't get her 'loading up shards' animation either.

I reloaded+restarted the page,went back to pachinko in case coding got stuck,etc. She's not there. I'm playing the Legendary Contest rn - is multi-use getting pachinko glitching?? 

I don't have pics since never thought I'd need too... Regardless its extremely disappointing.

Edited by SingsWhenExcited

The 3 games option only gives you 10 shards, not 100. If you check in your harem then you could see her at 10 shards, or more if you have previous shards from her.

The other option is that you received an avatar from her. Yes, coincidences do exist

28 minutes ago, SingsWhenExcited said:

I played mythic pachinko (09/21/2020 around 2am) - the "3 games" option. I received *Yuna Lola*

No, you didn't.

Please read the instructions before using a feature, so you know how it works and what to expect. As Jelom said, MPx3 spins give 10% of a girl, not the full girl. There's no glitch and no bug here, you just didn't know what the feature does before using it.

17 minutes ago, jelom said:

The other option is that you received an avatar from her.

No, that's not possible. Her avatar isn't in the MP pool at this time.