Make a Splash not working

It was supposed to start today, we even got a message in-game talking about it, but it is not showing anywhere in-game.

Another bug, like the disappearance of Places of Power?

What happened with this last patch?

Are we gonna lose one entire day for the event?

Players should receive some kobans to make up for these problems.

This is the only game I play that doesn't give anything after server and patch problems.

• Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Make a Splash isn't an event, there's nothing to show. It's just a bundle and energy discount, nothing else.

Oh, ok, my bad. Thank you for the explanation.

The second part of my comment about server's problems is still valid though. 😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, _Rod_ said:

The second part of my comment about server's problems is still valid though. 😁

It is, but it's more of a feedback than a bug report. So let's move this bad boy to the Feedback section, then.

EDIT: On second thought, nah. You can post your feedback as its own post in the thread linked below, or in another relevant feedback thread (or make your own if you have enough points to make). Moving this thread with a "Not Working" title in Feedback will just be confusing.

To be clear I'm referring to this part only:

29 minutes ago, _Rod_ said:

Players should receive some kobans to make up for these problems.

This is the only game I play that doesn't give anything after server and patch problems.

As for the PoP issue, I assume you're already aware of it, but just in case, more info there:

Edited by DvDivXXX
change of heart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

As for the PoP issue, I assume you're already aware of it, but just in case, more info there:

Yeah, I saw that. Thank you. I will create another post as a feedback as you recommended. Thank you again. 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, _Rod_ said:

The previous link is for beta test feedback, here is the one for everyone:

Please don't post the same thread multiple times. Also, compensation is not a concept that makes much sense for a TEST server, sorry. If you had just asked, a mod could have moved your previous thread to the relevant section. Anyway, I've closed the one in the Test section, and I'll let the other one open. Please be careful with multiple posts/threads from now on.

Closing this here thread as well while I'm at it. It served its purpose. Cheers.

• Like 1