Did the game completely reset to starting?

PaulGordie

For the contacts I got reimbursed all the kisses (or how you call them) I spent on them. But going to level 9800 to reclaim them sounds a bit excessive, especially without the crafts.

Also transcendence skill tree reset and I don't get any mojo for remaxing.

Edited by Cartageno

Well, my completed chats gone too, and 20 replies are way too little to compensate the lost chat progress. However, while maxed contacts were reset, I have as many kinkpoints as O spent on contacts. Of course, I need to reclick on every contact, but it's a 'clicker' game after all.

The loss of mojo and crafts is much more painful, but it's not the first time I lose them.

And... girls and affection grades remain untouched. So I think I can live with it.

Edited by Chimney
typos
  • Like 1

Another reset ???????

WHY !!!!???? What the fu.........   😞  😞  All ist lost !!! I´m after first reset again on level 2901 at stage 4 !!  And now ???? Lvl 501.... At all places... All 27 craft gone...  At 550 or higher....    😞 ::-( 😞    I can spent my time better than here ..........................................................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the biggest buillshit I have ever seen.  How can you take away everything we worked/paid for with no notice.  Who does that?  I'm done with this and heroes.  You lost a customer today and I'm sure I won't be the last.  CuntWars here I come.  To whom it may concern, eat a bag of dicks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I might be wrong, but I got extra 5k Ryos, probably as a compensation for lost Chats progress. But (Hardcore + 5, Charm + 5, Know-How + 2) bug is still here. 20 envelopes, are they serious? It was enough to look at the "Chats: 83/178" variable to understand they just stole 60+ envelopes I got last week (yes, that's another bug, all 83 completed chats are locked again). One more such "maintenance" and I'll say 'Bye-Bye HC'.