List of issues after today's maintenance

Kartan

After the maintenance:

• story reset
  • all chats gone, no compensation
  • skill tree empty
  • all contacts were gone, all levels lost (a lot of them had been maxed out)

These are the main points at first glance

Edited by Kartan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

total reset of the game and a massive FU to any progress you had made. my contacts were maxed. i had half of the game unlocked and its apparently pointless. even the progress i had made in chats in now useless. no daily quests either ive just noticed.

Edited by Wargod19

+1

When I logged in today :

- I was at chapter 1 level 1/501 instead of chapter 1 level 2201/2201 ,

- the chapters all locked and story reseted too ( I finished the story of the chapter 4 before today)

- all my skill points were removed,

- my skill tree empty ( I had the first skill of the 3 path + Boss Idle Multiplier x15),

- my craft all missing (I had all of them at lv 630 except for the 2 craft for critical chance at 310),

- my contacts all removed and level at 1 (after reobtaining them) but instead obtain 59900 kink points (more or less what I have before the 80k kink points "surprise bonus" that happens some time ago)

- my chats' advancement reseted but instead 20 replies available (extremely far from what is necessary to obtain back my advancement)

- Get a 20k Ryos compensation, it seems ... far from the loss from my point of view

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, labauner said:

+1

When I logged in today :

- I was at chapter 1 level 1/501 instead of chapter 1 level 2201/2201 ,

- the chapters all locked and story reseted too ( I finished the story of the chapter 4 before today)

- all my skill points were removed,

- my skill tree empty ( I had the first skill of the 3 path + Boss Idle Multiplier x15),

- my craft all missing (I had all of them at lv 630 except for the 2 craft for critical chance at 310),

- my contacts all removed and level at 1 (after reobtaining them) but instead obtain 59900 kink points (more or less what I have before the 80k kink points "surprise bonus" that happens some time ago)

- my chats' advancement reseted but instead 20 replies available (extremely far from what is necessary to obtain back my advancement)

- Get a 20k Ryos compensation, it seems ... far from the loss from my point of view

ame but i got 6000 ryos and 75000 kink points. still a massive loss for me.

• Like 1

Same here folks! All crafts are gone and  I had every one and they were all 700-800 range. Oh and let's not forget that any and all Ryos spent on chat extensions are permanently gone. 

What fucking dumbasses! Way to go Developers! Great job "fixing" your game!

• Sad 1

Same here.  Story mode reset, office progress reset, most contacts gone, all contact upgrades reset.  Not playing again until it's fixed, since I don't want auto-save to overwrite any data that might still be there.  So I hope it can be fixed.  Been collecting and upgrading those contacts for years!

• Like 2

Thought I was the only one unable to reset. Guess I'm not !

Contacts : I got 44K to max few of them back
Chats : I didn't talked a lot to the girls though
Transcendance : Since previous update I was at something negative like -280 transcendance point so I guess starting over at 0 ain't that bad. But looks like it's still pretty rigged. I'm having problems to go back at the 60 max transcendance points of chapter 2.
Story resetted : Little annoying, growing back to chapter 3 is a matter of minutes, chapter 4 will take a little longer, nothing to really worry of.
Crafts : I'll get them back when I'll have Mojo back.
Reset to get Mojo : SIMPLY DON'T WORK, MAKING ALL OF THIS CLICKERY-CLICK POINTLESS AS WE CAN'T REALLY GO FURTHER BY INCREASING OUR CLICK AND IDLE STAT ANYMORE.

Is not "resetting the game" the first use-case to try when checking on an incremental game ?

What the hell Kinko ? As a free-user (exceptionnal 1 time buyer few monthes ago) I can understand choice to work on paid features first and then correct bugs in spare time.
But there, this time, it really looks like you're crashing things without even knowing it.
Don't you have any experienced software developper who may be able to help you fix things. Like make sure each and every member of the team know it's true role and enforce processes in order to maintain an acceptable quality level ?

I would really love to help you not reproduce things like that.
Get in touch at some time if you think you need help. I'm quite experienced with development flow, quality processes and "cheap and working" team processes.

Edited by Toto3166631
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cormoran said:

I've got all the same problems.

They've just made sure they'll never get another cent from me.
This should be a MUST with each and every HC player; no matter if it's the veterans, regulars or just occasional Sunday clickers. Perhaps after Kinkoid receive not a single cent for a few months, they'll pull their heads out of their asses. It's not likely, but fingers crossed nonetheless..

And to think I figured it couldn't get any worse than last weekend...
Never say never, it's Kinkoid we're dealing with. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are all right and these problems are in the game, but how many of you paid attention to the number of transcendence points? After today's reset, a certain amount may be lost, which will permanently close your last perk (for 100 points).

So in my first chapter the counter displayed 10/30 and in the fourth chapter 15/90. Of course, these missing 25 points were absent from me and did not get reset.

upd. Sry for bad print/ It's my first report.

Edited by Killidan