act 1 stage 800 girl

lunerblade

9 hours ago, Kumu said:

It's only a chance. It took me 30 tries. I have seen someone quote 86 tries.

Simply an annoying feature they added.

How else are they going to try and milk money out of this game? They can't do it by making the game fun, since they keep changing things, and adding in junk that no one asked for... or resetting us, and just going "Hey, it needed to happen, because we said so."

16 hours ago, lunerblade said:

are we suppose to get a girl at act 1 stage 800. i have passed this stage many times and nothing happens.

After pressing this button on the photo, act 1 will reset and the max stage will increase by 100 {from 500 to 600}, to get a girl you have to increase the stage to 800.

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Hentai Clicker.jpg

20 hours ago, Kumu said:

It's more than just getting to stage 800. You don't get the girl just by getting to 800 and beating that stage. It's a CHANCE to get the girl. You have to beat that stage over and over till you actually get the girl.

I agree with you because after reaching the 800 stage, you still need to beat the boss to get a girlfriend. greetings.

So what happens, when I get the girl from Stage 800 in world 1?  Are there any more girls in that world and is it worth continuing to grind that world or should I move to the 2nd world and grind to get the girl from that world?

And another question - is it always just 5 girls in the team or can you actually unlock girl #6 and maybe 7, 8, 9 etc.?

Edited by AiNokurida

3 hours ago, AiNokurida said:

So what happens, when I get the girl from Stage 800 in world 1?  Are there any more girls in that world and is it worth continuing to grind that world or should I move to the 2nd world and grind to get the girl from that world?

And another question - is it always just 5 girls in the team or can you actually unlock girl #6 and maybe 7, 8, 9 etc.?

No one's been able to unlock that sixth slot, that I've heard of... and the only reason to keep doing World 1 is to unlock your contacts, again. For information on how many girls are in each world, if you go to the Harem tab, it'll tell you what world a girl unlocks on, and on what stage you have a chance at getting her.

2 minutes ago, Ruby150 said:

No one's been able to unlock that sixth slot, that I've heard of... and the only reason to keep doing World 1 is to unlock your contacts, again. For information on how many girls are in each world, if you go to the Harem tab, it'll tell you what world a girl unlocks on, and on what stage you have a chance at getting her.

I see that there will be 2 girls in World 3 and 3 girls in World 4. But nothing about world 2 (and also World 5). So I either already have the girl from World 2 (though I haven't won any from there) or there's just no girl to win in World 2... weird...

Shouldn't we be able to unlock those contacts also from other worlds (2, 3, 4, 5)? I mean it only says the stage we can unlock them at... but you can get those stages in all worlds, so it would only be right, if we could unlock them in whichever world we want, so that we don't have to grind just 1 world for unknown time..

3 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

I see that there will be 2 girls in World 3 and 3 girls in World 4. But nothing about world 2 (and also World 5). So I either already have the girl from World 2 (though I haven't won any from there) or there's just no girl to win in World 2... weird...

Shouldn't we be able to unlock those contacts also from other worlds (2, 3, 4, 5)? I mean it only says the stage we can unlock them at... but you can get those stages in all worlds, so it would only be right, if we could unlock them in whichever world we want, so that we don't have to grind just 1 world for unknown time..

While you can, the higher the world number, the harder it gets to progress. So there's no real benefit to trying to get the contacts on higher worlds, if you don't have high multipliers. Also: World 5 hasn't been added, so no girls, naturally

Edited by Ruby150
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 05/10/2020 à 15:04, Mario2 a dit :

I agree with you because after reaching the 800 stage, you still need to beat the boss to get a girlfriend. greetings.

Dont work for me for the level 800 in stage 1 and 750 in stage 2, at least because i'm not far way in the story. And I have tried many times...

• 2 weeks later...

So, I also have this problem every time a new Story Girl is released, and I think I know what the problem is. Did you craft "Bunny's Sex Toy" with your Mojo? It gives you a percentile chance of skipping non-boss Stages. I think that might be screwing with how girls are being detected and acquired, like possibly the girls are awarded on Stage 501, instead of 500, and after the Boss the game just "skips" 501 so you lose credit. Ever since Trascending started reseting your Crafts, I stopped unlocking Bunny's Sex Toy, Dirty Talking Script (having more time on the Boss doesn't really guarantee you'll win, better off losing and claiming money from normal Stages, especially if your AFK grinding) and Mojo Runic Wallpaper (it causes the game to freeze after Resets, due to the sudden burst of damage)

Although, more than likely, your damage is just so high that the game isn't able to register your progress to give you the girl. Usually after a dozen or so Resets, I eventually get the girl. You have to reset anyway, to increase your Maximum Stage limit, so your bound to unlock the girls, sooner or later.