Hi   I try to make my best English  excuse me please .......... 

Why  At 8.00 O'clock each morning  you bug me  and tell that it is  OUT MEMORY

Before you " SCRAP "  ours gains  to replace by this new play   The OUT MEMORY  was solved

When the new version  was installed     Each morning  at 8 Hr  A.M. for me in Québec Canada  

It is a new process to start to play      All is running VERY WELL   during 24 hrs  until 7hr 59 min 59 sec

I play  the 3  Hentai     Test  +  Heroes  and Clicker   all of the day they are on the game 

in same time  I will be able to go on  google for all my need  , also i put the program for my camera ,  banking services  and a lot of files

WHIT OUT NO  "OUT MEMORY PROBLEM "   BUT AT 8 HR  A.M  each morning  I need make a reset   because  the daily missions  BLOCK at 0 sec

and do not pass to READY    I can wait   all the time I want   5 sec to more then 5 min    

When Daily Missions  block  at 0 sec  only  the Clicker screen   " FREEZE "    When  I click on it the OUT OF MEMORY   pop up  appear 

All of others programs continue to run      To put Clicker on  I need to reset him  After this we are good for  24 Hr  

No until  the Daily Missions  need to be reset to ready     The reset  was never done by himself  I need to kick on him every day.........

CC @Noacc    I do not want by pas you   But you will understand that is a ticket  situation   tanks

3 first photo are 2020-sept 3      the next are in sept  and up of oct   photo  634,5,6,37 are date of 11 oct 2020  The 2 last one are to proof that I play  the 3 hentai in same time

Salutations  de Marcel Côté  CND

@Magrat  for your info     I was so frustrated until I proof my point   And please take a look on the next one

DSC00544.JPG

DSC00545.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

DSC00564.JPG

DSC00565.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00576.JPG

DSC00577.JPG

DSC00599.JPG

DSC00600.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00634.JPG

DSC00635.JPG

DSC00636.JPG

DSC00637.JPG

DSC00735.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
mist somebody

@hentaiclicker     For the first day I do not need to reset 

No OUT MEMORY  Pop up     No freeze screen    and no bug whit the daily missions    

The transfert of 0 sec  to ready  was done      TANKS

Your maintenance  remove the sound   My music is gone

ALSO YOU REDUCE ALL MY SCREEN  BY  50 % then before it was    

Letters , numbers  pop up of girls and everything  in general

Please correct these   thing    I would like to have my screen like I had before       TANKS  to make th

Salut  

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
new info