Tower of Fame endless refresh - fixed (topic for logging)

Veia

Edit: in the time it took me to write this topic it got fixed/fixed itself but I decided it's best to keep a reminder that this is a thing that happened.

Original text:

Tower of Fame is constantly reloading (checked on mobile to make sure it's not an issue with my pc) making it impossible to do any fights.

What it does step by step: load - change battler order (I have it set by lvl, so it starts with rank and changes to lvl; this is the place for the warning about rapidly changing images) - reload - continue the cycle.

On mobile it's just annoying (it's loading slower so it stops finished just to start loading again) but on pc refresh rate is high enough to deserve a seizure warning for rapidly changing images.

Edited by Veia
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Veia said:

Edit: in the time it took me to write this topic it got fixed/fixed itself but I decided it's best to keep a reminder that this is a thing that happened.

Original text:

Tower of Fame is constantly reloading (checked on mobile to make sure it's not an issue with my pc) making it impossible to do any fights.

What it does step by step: load - change battler order (I have it set by lvl, so it starts with rank and changes to lvl; this is the place for the warning about rapidly changing images) - reload - continue the cycle.

On mobile it's just annoying (it's loading slower so it stops finished just to start loading again) but on pc refresh rate is high enough to deserve a seizure warning for rapidly changing images.

I cleared cache just minutes ago to check if that is an option to fight villains with event girls (see separat bug report) - and now I have this endless flickering too.