Perform 15x option in league providing 0 points & XP

Slynia

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this on the forum so I'm posting it here.

So what happened was, I used the Perform! 15x button and got 0 points and 0 XP, this was likely because the last 3 fights were meant for a guy that has been banned, as I got the "You can't fight him" message, so I did my last 3 fights manually on another guy and got points as normal.
Edit: For clarification, 12 out of 15 battle tokens were consumed during the Perform 15x.

Another test proved this, as you can see.

Edited by Slynia

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Slynia !

It just happened to me a few hours ago. I had 6 remaining fights, & since I had my boosts about to expire & could win fights, I clicked the x15 autofight button. Then, the page got frozen around 1mn before I refreshed it. I was shocked to see that fights were effectively done, but I haven't received any points nor exp. This could be hurting for ranking (especially for players in the edge of tiers). I hope dev's could fix this asap or the ranking could be totally biased if it occurs more often.

I hope other players having the same issue could post their testimony too, to get attention from devs so they could fix it quickly if possible. (Getting this -bug ?!- could really penalize players. For example, 0 xp means no points not only in player's xp but also for related contests & 0 points in league out of some fight (up to 15) could totally change  your end of week league's rewards. That's why it's urgent to repair that).