bosses with event girls (as on live server) cannot be fought

windia

i guess that means they are aware of the issue already and are working on it, and the issue with event not being displayed is a persistent one, since it happened before, so the workaround would be to go to the respective bosses through the Adventures page directly, as you have noted.  There's also this issue with Activities bar  not showing a mark upon completion, as it was the case previously, which might be a visual bug.

Correction, notifications on other bars ( Tower of Fame, Champions ) appear to be missing too.

Edited by Eddaris
Correction

I think it's a shame that the event can no longer be held, there might be a compensation for it?
the evend goes on for 8 days and you can get garniks, filleich also the misijons reward and the wahers dan, if that doesn't work now what happens with the dehm live server?

• Haha 1

This is the test server, so don't expect that everything works as intended, especially since Seasons are being tested now, which means that events like the current one are not really a priority, since they seem to work normally on the live server. Along those lines, don't expect a compensation for it,and while I agree that getting those girls would be nice, that event is not in the focus of tests now. 

Il y a 4 heures, windia a dit :

looks fixed as of today

Yes, thanks for awaring us kinkoid 😠

I know this is a test server but they could take care of their community and warn for this type of bugs and when they're fixed. On the french test server forum everybody gave it up. Nobody posted since 3 months because we don't think we're eared.