Slow loading, login fail and event bug

il y a 13 minutes, Daryn a dit :

event takes 2 points for each move, then randomly moves tiles to other spots I did not choose. 

Same here, sometimes it's even impossible to move tiles.

And now, login failed screen most of the times. 

Impossible to play the event correctly

Same issue with events and also when I go out of events its stays on the other tabs so you cant play anything after that and you have to restart. I got to half way on the event I hope we get compensated. And yes it takes like 5 minutes sometimes to load the game, I didn't have trouble with the chats until now I noticed if I waited a while it would work. We need Compensation :( :( :( 

Same problems for me - suuuuper slow actions in the event yesterday, number of moves wasn't showing correctly, other parts of the game slowed. Today I can't login at all, despite refreshing browser twice and waiting for half an hour. I'm giving up on this event, will come back to the game in a few days to see if things are useable.

Yep, as you've all already stated - it's nearly impossible to log in, and when you finally manage, everything is laggy AF. Chat may work, but doesn't most of the time, and an event is nearly unplayable. You spend some 10 moves for 2-3 tiles actually sitting in their places, others just won't go there and eventually jump back at their starting point, while move is wasted.

I'm not fooling myself that we'll receive any compensation, but the developers may go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned. It can't be THAT hard, to actually do something right for a change. Or is this trolling their master plan straight from the beginning I wonder? o.O

Seriously, mistakes and unforeseen consequences are always an option, and we're all just human in the end. But all things considered, I cannot remember a development team, that cared less for their end product and being more incompetent at their job than those who "take care" of Hentai Clicker. 'Super' expansion my ass. It's been 'Lag & bugs' expansion more than anything. And to think there are perhaps still people out there, being so stupid to pay whatever the price, for Kinkoid's failures de luxe. Fingers crossed, eventually not a single cent comes their way. Perhaps then they start to put some effort into their end product. Or not.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, Lunik a dit :

+1 Lunik

Yep, as you've all already stated - it's nearly impossible to log in, and when you finally manage, everything is laggy AF. Chat may work, but doesn't most of the time, and an event is nearly unplayable. You spend some 10 moves for 2-3 tiles actually sitting in their places, others just won't go there and eventually jump back at their starting point, while move is wasted.

I'm not fooling myself that we'll receive any compensation, but the developers may go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned. It can't be THAT hard, to actually do something right for a change. Or is this trolling their master plan straight from the beginning I wonder? o.O

Seriously, mistakes and unforeseen consequences are always an option, and we're all just human in the end. But all things considered, I cannot remember a development team, that cared less for their end product and being more incompetent at their job than those who "take care" of Hentai Clicker. 'Super' expansion my ass. It's been 'Lag & bugs' expansion more than anything. And to think there are perhaps still people out there, being so stupid to pay whatever the price, for Kinkoid's failures de luxe. Fingers crossed, eventually not a single cent comes their way. Perhaps then they start to put some effort into their end product. Or not.

Edited by cptcrochet@hotmail.fr