You need to be inside Nutaku's frame for this to work

Since the removal of Arena, I'm getting the message "You need to be inside Nutaku's frame for this to work" after every and any action that requires the game to load. The message can be dismissed and the game will load successfully afterwards, however I still have to get rid of all these messages.

Possibly related are two issues: Although I'm playing on Nutaku, there isn't the normal Nutaku border around the game (neither the top menu nor the bottom part with support and game information), and when I try to access the club messages, the message "The current URL doesn't allow you to use the chat. Do you want to be redirected to a good URL?" pops up. The choice I'm making there doesn't really have an impact - if I click "Yes", I'm redirected to the same page (with the usual "You need to be..." error message), but the chat still doesn't work and suggests the "workaround", if I click "No", nothing happens.

fixthechat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Londov said:

Since the removal of Arena, I'm getting the message "You need to be inside Nutaku's frame for this to work" after every and any action that requires the game to load. The message can be dismissed and the game will load successfully afterwards, however I still have to get rid of all these messages.

Possibly related are two issues: Although I'm playing on Nutaku, there isn't the normal Nutaku border around the game (neither the top menu nor the bottom part with support and game information), and when I try to access the club messages, the message "The current URL doesn't allow you to use the chat. Do you want to be redirected to a good URL?" pops up. The choice I'm making there doesn't really have an impact - if I click "Yes", I'm redirected to the same page (with the usual "You need to be..." error message), but the chat still doesn't work and suggests the "workaround", if I click "No", nothing happens.

fixthechat.jpg

I had this once some time ago.

logging out of nutaku, clearing cache somehow worked. or so.

• Like 1