Items replicating when selling?

Liu K.

So for the current contest "Charity is Investment Above All" I decided to sell all my market items since I have many 10x Great Pachinko orbs due to PoP. After I sold everything, I went and used a few more 10x Great Pachinko orbs and proceeded to sell everything again when I noticed a few items popped up that had a level in the lower left corner of the item that was lower than my current level even though I had just sold all my items. It happened 2 or 3 more times so I'm pretty confident I wasn't just seeing things. I then sold a few items at a time until I hit a lower level item, then left the market, clicked on another part of the game, went back to town, clicked on Market again, and that time the items that appeared weren't my current level but the level of the items that I had left in my inventory previously. I did this a few more times until I had sold all my items and that time my inventory stayed empty. I don't know if anyone else has reported this or not. I didn't see any recent tickets expressing a problem with the market. What I don't want is a mod or a dev looking at my profile saying "This guy's a cheater!" and banning my account. If it can be determined which items were replicated, I wouldn't mind losing some in-game cash equivalent to what was replicated. Before I do stat leveling I'll wait for some replies on this thread. Edit: I'm not losing items from the 10 when I use the 10x Great Pachinko orb like I said earlier in this statement. Some of the items aren't pieces of equipment but gifts or books and I've added this edit amending my previous statement.

Edited by Liu K.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Amenin said:

Is there any cap to how many items it will save? I am always scared that I will start losing items if I save too many. 

I have not seen anyone say they have reached a item cap so if one exists it must be pretty high. (I think i have close to thousand unsold items)

• Like 1