can't spend chat enveloppes due to horrific lag

spinnie

Vous ne faites pas l'effort de répondre, je ne vais pas faire l'effort d'écrire en anglais.

Le jeu était à peu près propre depuis 3 jours et c'est de nouveau la catastrophe, comme d'habitude.

Et je ne parle même pas de la version mobile impossible à lancer ou qui bugue dans les 30 secondes quand on y arrive par miracle, qu'on soit soit Android 7 ou 10 avec un mobile haut de gamme.

Il serait peut-être temps d'investir dans de vrais serveurs... ou de vrais développeurs 

its weekend,so we can assume most workers arent working with the game right now,just sit and relax,wait for the fix.and play hentaiheroes insted ^^

but back to the original issue,bug in event

:you couldnt place peace becouse everything went laggy?same here,but i noticed that if i reload game and went straight to puzzle,it worked normally.ok,next i tryed other featurs and then go back to event,until i found to guilty.it was harem.every time you went to your harem all other features stopped working.so next time avoid harem until your affectionmeter shows near full(in case this same issue is still there in next puzzle event).

and lagg we have right now:i dont know for sure but i THINK game is loading all haremgirl pictures like it did back in old days,remember?

so,imma gonna go thru all girls in harem right now and check if there is a girlpic system cant load

YOU there who can use firefox inspector or whatever browser/web analyzer,feel free to check if you can find that element that doesnt load right :)

UPDATED:nope,after going thru all girls and did one reset,everything is still slow(and game uses twice memory/CPU than before event...)

yours:ted

Edited by Tedddy
added information