Chapter 6 is out

Joker555

Seems this will take some time... level 1500 was hard to reach on chapter 5
Got Verena and Maleva, now (both base affection of 360) - but no progress anymore at 1200 on chapter 6
so need to get some affection to upgrade all the Girls...

Edited by Bonzi500

So, not only do you need to reach at minimumSTAGE 5000 to get all of the girls (which by itself is going to be huge grind, even for old players), but they're still RNG? They're really trying hard to kill off the playerbase, huh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jay533 said:

So, not only do you need to reach at minimumSTAGE 5000 to get all of the girls (which by itself is going to be huge grind, even for old players), but they're still RNG? They're really trying hard to kill off the playerbase, huh?

It is a clicker game - it is supposed to be grind, but I think it will be relatively simple to get to 5000 if you have unlocked the right perks.

What else is there to do on a clicker game except grind?

12 hours ago, MMCr said:

It is a clicker game - it is supposed to be grind, but I think it will be relatively simple to get to 5000 if you have unlocked the right perks.

It's a way, way bigger time and effort commitment to getting the regular girls compared to all of the previous chapters. On the bright side, I think I was wrong with it still being random, so that does justify the stage requirements somewhat. My main issue is that the grind isn't fun, since most of the clicking done is forge and affection, both of which could've benefited from having a "max" option like the office (which doesn't actually max now, making the clicking even more tedious).

As with most things, it's not the the nature, it's how its implemented. 

15 hours ago, MMCr said:

I'm on stage 3k right now, slowly climbing up to 5k, and I have op perks and at around 2.5k my progress is slowing down 
Also girl on stage 3k is slime girl, so that means stage 5k is birdie, which imo was the worst girl from that world, I'm not sure why best ones were first, or maybe its just me. She better have some great perks like +10% affection or something, otherwise grind will be for nothing since she herself is not great

Also yes, even at 3k its a chance, not a guarantee 

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

For oldtimers who have trouble progressing:

Reward girls are useful since SHC update.

They can have a bajillion levels now, which makes rewards skyrocket.

Oh right, that's good, ty, I might skyrocket next time I reset and try that. Need to enchance dream team of queen, ti-tee and lusamine

28 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

You might want to try Demetria in Queen's stead. @Joker555 ^_^

Not sure how, but you are right, got propelled to stage 3300 without even using any clicking on girls with Lusamina upgrade 4 and Demetria upgrade 3 to test it out. Also got Maleva to affection 3 at the same time, but I doubt it would've played this big of a role. Time to get Anna to affection 3 too, and maybe then I can reach 5k and focus on girls that I like looks of/affection perks.

Edited by Joker555

5 hours ago, Joker555 said:

Honey on stage 5k is chance based too 

Yes have got there too - and here is proof Demetria and Verena work well together. And proof I did not even need to use boosters either (Neptune's touch did speed it up a bit) - so like I said easy, for old players and I know many players have many more perks than I have.

image.thumb.png.834acdfb867a27b33d9301ff9a7c6a4d.png

image.png

Edited by MMCr
double picture

56 minutes ago, MMCr said:

And Honey is another Boss reward girl at level 3 further enhancing value of Demetria and Verena.

Now I still need to get the 1500 girl and then nothing left to do n this game for me AGAIN.

image.thumb.png.fcfec999b2433142367ccb9d7f56283d.png

Got bummed out when I got honey and saw that she is not a +affection girl, but then again she herself is not that attractive(imo)
This chapter was weird as hell

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1