Why new leaderboard so poor?

CanSee_The_Pain

On the old leaderboard, we could do a lot of things. We could see leadership by many parameters: mojo, girls, money, etc. The old leaderboard showed leadership for last week or for all time. It showed any page of the leaderboard, from first place to very last. We were able to find any user by nickname or id and take a look on profile of any user.
And what now? We only have list of strings with nicknames of the top users by mojo. And only 200 of them.
There are other features? If Kinkoid don't want to implement them - then why don't just return good old leaderboard in place of that new rubbish?

• Like 1

I have to admit I rarely used the Leaderboard. It gave some trivial prizes once a week, usually catching me by surprise since I never kept track of it. I mostly ranked 5 or 10,000 in the categories. I only ended up at the Leaderboard if I clicked on the wrong part of the Tower image and then had to click again to get to combat.

Though, to be fair, 4 weeks of trivial prizes were probably more valuable than I'll get out of Seasons (since I only see a small chance of getting far enough to get the girl).

I think CanSee_The_Pains point is not to have the Rewards back. To me he want to have the comparison between the players back, where you could check how you perform in the different areas in the actual month and over all time. I miss this also.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I think CanSee_The_Pains point is not to have the Rewards back. To me he want to have the comparison between the players back, where you could check how you perform in the different areas in the actual month and over all time. I miss this also.

Exactly. I didn't mean rewards (although for me, rewards are rather poor too). The old leaderboard provided a lot of information. Compared to that, the new leaderboard is next to nothing.

Edited by CanSee_The_Pain
  • Like 4