Nutaku Android app

e5115271

Nutaku Android app isn't working. Since their frontend update I just get a white screen after logging in.

I can play on web version, but every time I go to the game shop to buy exp or gifts, the game crashes, I think due to the large number of haremettes I have. Some kind of memory leak or attempt to cache too much data.

Incidentally when it did used to work, the app uses an INSANE amount of data for some reason. Not sure why the resources can't be download and stored to the device.

40 minutes ago, e5115271 said:

Nutaku Android app isn't working. Since their frontend update I just get a white screen after logging in.

I can play on web version, but every time I go to the game shop to buy exp or gifts, the game crashes, I think due to the large number of haremettes I have. Some kind of memory leak or attempt to cache too much data.

Incidentally when it did used to work, the app uses an INSANE amount of data for some reason. Not sure why the resources can't be download and stored to the device.

main problem: 

the app is no "native app", it is just a selfimplemented  browser - one with not so many caching in it - so data is due to high res girl pics always a problem

second problem: nutaku relaunched a new layout (and I guess new technical things under the hood)

So this so called app might not be working with that new framework

So I got an official reply saying to use the web version. Which as mentioned craps out on my phone on the gifts section of the shop due to 300+ girls I've collected.

Does anyone know if this is being looked into, or do the Devs assume people would have given up on this game by the time people have got so many girls collected?

Edited by e5115271