scroll bars

ID 2958531

I run a PC, whenever I enter either harem or tower I see (for a very short time) "normal width/windoze standard" vertical bars.

But then they change into hard to catch hair-styled lines, WHY ??

and WHY must it load several harem images in consecutive order before girls can be accessed ?

and btw: mouse-over- and triple highlight sets aren't really of big help for performance, this just delays all actiona on mouse clicks by 1..2 seconds. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm not really sure what this is, but you certainly aren't suggesting anything here. Please don't make posts in suggestions unless you're actually suggesting something.

sorry I thought what I was asking for were obvious.

let me try another wording:  can we have this short visible "normal width" scrollbars all the time instead of these thin lines ?

Seasons uses a much easier to utilize bar in Windows (10).  I was happy to see it and a bit sad to see the other hadn't been changed.  It means it's an implementation "choice" and not a browser thing.

UPDATE: To be fair to Seasons, the scroll bar on my Seasons on Mac is about twice as tall as other places too.  If the Seasons impl could be everywhere I think it'd be an improvement.

UPDATE2: Here's a screenshot (from Windows 10) in case that helps:

vs.thumb.png.521fa24d2dc4c6a5d43172afd4d6cd6e.png

Edited by jpanda
added screen
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

jpanda posted neat pictures about the horizontal bar, I try to show what I see:

ShortVisible.PNG

OneSecondLater.PNG

the upper image is only visible for ~1 Second and it took me a while to capture it. this wide Bar would be much more comfortable.

the tiny bar shown in the second picture is also used in the girl details, the tower and message box.  

My suggestion is to go back to the wide BAR. And for an overall improvement in terms of size and speed I'd avoid

loading several images for no reason. Methink that this are just historical remains, perhaps forgotten to cleanup ....