Sharing points

Cunt Fuckula

Just now, Cunt Fuckula said:

Thanks jelom. I meant it: a definite choice. Like all 3000 points in Charm (and ignore other stats) OR 1000 ponits to each.

1000 points in your main stat (charm) is always going to be better than 1000 points in another stat. Now, if we talked about comparing 1000 points of charm to 2000 points of hardcore, or whatever, we could start to discuss it.

25 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

1000 points in your main stat (charm) is always going to be better than 1000 points in another stat. Now, if we talked about comparing 1000 points of charm to 2000 points of hardcore, or whatever, we could start to discuss it.

Ok. What about in boxing language? LoL

--Ladies and gentlemen! In the corneer 1, we have Bill! With 1000 points in hardcore, 1000 points in charm and 1000 points in know-how.

--In corner 2, we gave Bob! With full 3000 points of know-how! Now make your beeeeeets! XD

1 hour ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Ultimately you'd want to max out each stat but a 3:1 ratio of main stat/other stats is what I was using before I maxed them. 

Then it means hat I should put 75% of my points in my main stat and 25% in other 2 stats?

Edited by Uchakabu