[Autumn is come] General discussion

Mattress

1 hour ago, Mattress said:

Why Did you answer? Nobody force you to comment if you aren't interested. 

Haha ignore those haters haha, he prolly frustraded cuz he cant get no girl ;) (guess online too haha). This topic is about the autumn event and the event girls are part of it, so feel free to share xD

• Like 1

Hey, the message about this event already out? Cause I don't receive any notification or whatever about it... I even know the name of the event girls! Is possible be related with the break down of internet that happens yesterday in my town (a storm pass here and take some posts and net cables with her)?

6 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey, the message about this event already out? Cause I don't receive any notification or whatever about it... I even know the name of the event girls! Is possible be related with the break down of internet that happens yesterday in my town (a storm pass here and take some posts and net cables with her)?

Ok, I find the message here in the forum... but I'm still a little aprehensive with my bug...(I guess I'm a little paranoid...xD)

And OMG, these event girls are HOT!!!!

10 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

It's not related to your town.

There's a little bug with the message. You can find it in the "news" section of the game, but it's not the first one to show up, it's the second message.

• Like 1

speaking of bugs does anyone else have an issue with the autumn quest drop down tab?  You know the one that usually shows the girl you'll get and how many events you've completed?  I see the red tab to pop the thing open but when it does its just blank and transparent, like it's not loading properly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

speaking of bugs does anyone else have an issue with the autumn quest drop down tab?  You know the one that usually shows the girl you'll get and how many events you've completed?  I see the red tab to pop the thing open but when it does its just blank and transparent, like it's not loading properly.

hold ctrl. press f5

typing.gif.2c004feb4dcf7f18fba806fb59c3f490.gif

Yeah thanks.  I saw your comment on the bugs section and was just gonna edit my post to say that, but too much time had passed.  Oh well it's useful to have the info over here as well in case people are checking the general section first to see if anyone else had that issue.

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

I did have issue but now it's come back up after multiple ctrl+ F5 :D

Edited by 48thdicker

2 minutes ago, Dupazbita said:

ok, something wierd is going on ...

3rd battle and ... Mala has joined Harem .. WTF ? so quick ?

:)))))))))))))))))))

RNG it's random you could have been even more lucky and gotten it on your first go i have gotten a girl from a boss in my first go and one in my third go before.

22 minutes ago, Dupazbita said:

yes, I know its random but previously I needed to fight over 10 days to get first girl :) and now just at the beginnig :D

Took me 15 days to get both event girls last time i got both just before the new missions appeared which resets the server and ends the event but my first girl i got from a boss was the event girl summer red battler when i started playing.

Yeah ot Mala after battling gruntt for a few hours, no problem

Though I haven't seen anything as far as the standard event start pop-up message, other than the email I got through patreon about it.

Also anyone else think it's a LITTLE strange that the other event girls you get off the bosses are demons and trolls, but  the girl you get for completing this event isn't either one?

I mean instead of being a demon/monster she looks like daenerys from GoT! lol

Edited by Stang91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stang91 said:

Yeah ot Mala after battling gruntt for a few hours, no problem

Though I haven't seen anything as far as the standard event start pop-up message, other than the email I got through patreon about it.

Also anyone else think it's a LITTLE strange that the other event girls you get off the bosses are demons and trolls, but  the girl you get for completing this event isn't either one?

I mean instead of being a demon/monster she looks like daenerys from GoT! lol

Yeah she looks really normal for something that is from  Halloween event lol