[Autumn is come] General discussion

Mattress

6 hours ago, MiracleMan89 said:

I got her in 2 trys! 20 minutes after the event started!!!

3 hours ago, Dupazbita said:

ok, something wierd is going on ...

3rd battle and ... Mala has joined Harem .. WTF ? so quick ?

:)))))))))))))))))))

i hate you

Im still trying T.T

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rerixion said:

Given that she is tied up it makes no sense that Mala is Charm. 

That is because the other girl is already hardcore so you would have two hardcore girls each event gives you one of each stat the girl from doing the 12 missions is know how so you can get one of each of them.

6 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I've managed to get Gork now it only took about 80 fights so far.  I'm new so I don't have the other worlds unlocked yet, but looking forward to getting there.

grunt for the the other girl is in invaded kingdom which means you have to finish ninja village first.so you will not be able to get to it in time unless you use your kobans from doing all the dailys quests for going threw the story faster

3 hours ago, natstar said:

That is because the other girl is already hardcore so you would have two hardcore girls each event gives you one of each stat the girl from doing the 12 missions is know how so you can get one of each of them.

It is simply not true. In "Back to school" event, month ago, there were 2 hardcore girls to obtain from bosses.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, natstar said:

grunt for the the other girl is in invaded kingdom which means you have to finish ninja village first.so you will not be able to get to it in time unless you use your kobans from doing all the dailys quests for going threw the story faster

Yeah, I found the wiki now and looking at the energy costs for my level it's would take a few thousand Koban just to get the energy to rush through the last of Gem Kingdom for me right now.  It's looking like I'm not gonna be getting the one from Gruntt until next year.  And with me only having 7 girls I'd end up dropping a small fortune in Epic Pachinko to have a shot at the ones from there.  I do have to admit it's nice seeing from the wiki that as I accumulate girls they are removed from the Epic Pachinko table.

45 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Yeah, I found the wiki now and looking at the energy costs for my level it's would take a few thousand Koban just to get the energy to rush through the last of Gem Kingdom for me right now.  It's looking like I'm not gonna be getting the one from Gruntt until next year.  And with me only having 7 girls I'd end up dropping a small fortune in Epic Pachinko to have a shot at the ones from there.  I do have to admit it's nice seeing from the wiki that as I accumulate girls they are removed from the Epic Pachinko table.

use your battle energy in arena instead of bosses to get experience it will increase your energy as you level up

1 minute ago, natstar said:

use your battle energy in arena instead of bosses to get experience it will increase your energy as you level up

Every time I get 2 battle energy I've been fighting Dark Lord to get more of the girls and cash to buy better gear, I'm almost on par gear wise with the other players at my level now.  Should I swap to players instead of trying for the other girls Dark Lord has?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Every time I get 2 battle energy I've been fighting Dark Lord to get more of the girls and cash to buy better gear, I'm almost on par gear wise with the other players at my level now.  Should I swap to players instead of trying for the other girls Dark Lord has?

using your money on the stats in the market is better than buying gear you can beat people without any items at your level since you can upgrade your stats in the market cheaper than buying items

1 minute ago, natstar said:

also it's better getting items from pachinko than from the market at your level as well

Yeah, most of my gear has been from Pachinko, but I'm also buying the books to upgrade my girl's levels and affection, that gets expensive.

Just now, Damoncord said:

Yeah, most of my gear has been from Pachinko, but I'm also buying the books to upgrade my girl's levels and affection, that gets expensive.

cheaper getting them from pachinko do not worry about your girls levels get more stats just from upgrading your stats in the market with plus arrows you can beat anyone in arena in the first 20 so levels just increasing your stats in market with level 1 girls and no items

click activites and make sure you do the mission that takes hours to do after doing your others since the others only take a few mins you get kobans from it and if you do the koban quest 12 times in a row you get a free girl as well do all the missions though every day for a extra 150 kobans since kobans can be used to get girls in epic pachino

16 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Meanwhile I decide to use the kobans I saved up to try and pull one of the other event girls.  Instead I get normal Edna.  RIP getting the sexy neko witch girl.

I thought you were supposed to be guaranteed an event girl if you do the 10x epic pachinko during an event? Did they drop that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darkarhon said:

Umm I got 2 questions,

Are these events 1 time? or do they happen again once they are on rotation?

Are the girls the same each time they happen? or are they different?

One time event girls different girls each event however you can get the event girls a second time from the anniversary epic pachinko if they do it again which would be half way threw next year.