Mythic Pachinko and Contests:

Dax

Contests that allow Mythic Pachinko frequently end up with them just being unable to be used, because the girls in it are already all earned, supposedly, despite more being listed that I haven't won. The cooldown or whatever is going on with Mythic Pachinko all the time makes earning them next to useless, because you can't just spend it all like the others. Once you win one or two, it stops you playing for a few days. If we knew in advance about contests that were going to give points for that, then great! We can at least try then, but cooldown of it during a contest where it gives points is ridiculous. Let people spend them, maybe with a warning that the girls are out (even though they are not), and something else can be won instead of attraction shards, etc. It just seems ridiculous that it is the only category that has this issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dax said:

despite more being listed that I haven't won[...] maybe with a warning that the girls are out (even though they are not)

Okay, I don't understand this. Are you saying that you don't have the 3 girls in the current rotation when the pachinko is implying that you do? Can you show any proof of this? Have you tried reporting it as a bug, or do you just like making vague complaints?

"My glorious lover, it looks like you''ve already impressed the Girls from this selection! Check again in 1d 10h 49m."

That is what it says, and it is completely greyed out for the buttons. Yet... There are 12 columns and 8 rows of girls in the rotation still. That is 96 that are available, so why the cooldown? None of the others have one, except for the free Great Pachinko. It has done this for months. The issue is that I have 5 of the 1 game tokens for Mythic Pachinko... Which gives points for the contest going on presently. Yet I can't spend any of those, for no reason at all. There isn't even an option to use Kobans for accelerating the cooldown like almost every other function of the site. It literally stops you from playing with that function, while having it still counting in points toward the contest, and having girls available, while none of the others stop you from using as many Pachinko tokens as you have for that category. Only the Mythic Pachinko category options do this. Why? It is nonsense.

• Haha 1

You have no girls available. This symbol represents AVATARS

image.png

So it stops you from using your chances at getting a girl because you have no girls to get. A warning obviously wouldn't be good enough for cases like this where despite it clearly saying you have the girls, you think you don't. I mean I do want the ability to spin my 300+ orbs, but examples like this do justify Kinkoid not letting me and that makes me sad.

Also the timer can't be accelerated because it's a server timer to display everyone on the server the same girls at the same time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You have no girls available. This symbol represents AVATARS

image.png

So it stops you from using your chances at getting a girl because you have no girls to get. A warning obviously wouldn't be good enough for cases like this where despite it clearly saying you have the girls, you think you don't. I mean I do want the ability to spin my 300+ orbs, but examples like this do justify Kinkoid not letting me and that makes me sad.

Also the timer can't be accelerated because it's a server timer to display everyone on the server the same girls at the same time.

Okay? Why not just have a lower chance at affection shards from others in different categories then? Or a chance for their orbs? It is literally just preventing usage for reasons that could just be as simple as 'there are no girls now, do you want to spend this for other options', etc. I mean, even that much gives options, instead of just stopping it entirely. At the very least, if ther is going to be a contest where those are available for points, maybe let them be exchanged for more contest points or something? Anything? It does no good as it is.