Path of attraction pvp task too difficult

Largy

With the new arena, getting all the 110 pvp wins is super difficult (compared to every other task AND individually).
I know it counts wins on tower of fame too but still.
It should be reduced to half of that (aka 55 wins) to be more balanced (yes, i know this is a suggestion).

Edited by Largy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You forget that you don't get from one pvp task to the next one without having to do nothing inbetween. The other tasks needs time to be completed, and during this time league token and kisses get both recharged. Proportionally the first and second pvp task should need approximately the same time as before to be completed (posed you arrive at the start of the first task with full token and kisses bars), and the others only a little more. Don't forget that the Path of Attraction events needs an adequate measure of planning to be efficiently completed.

44 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

You forget that you don't get from one pvp task to the next one without having to do nothing inbetween. The other tasks needs time to be completed, and during this time league token and kisses get both recharged. Proportionally the first and second pvp task should need approximately the same time as before to be completed (posed you arrive at the start of the first task with full token and kisses bars), and the others only a little more. Don't forget that the Path of Attraction events needs an adequate measure of planning to be efficiently completed.

Do not forget that we are not only winning in season. What is your level?

Edited by YanDee

I disagree, most of the complaining over the PoA tasks has come from people simply not playing smartly.

You should be able to realistically start each of those PoA tasks with 25 saved attacks: 15 in League & 10 in Seasons.

The first task is 15, if that's a problem to complete with 25 saved attacks, you are in the wrong league, and should demote. 60% win percentage means you are instantly done, and you should be able to find enough league wins to pull that off. Even just winning 50% means you need another hour.

The second one is 25, and wile it's unrealisitic to go 100% winning, if you get 50% wins, you're only waiting to get 25 more attacks which will take about 9 hours. The last two are 35 wins, but those should happen after the league resets, so you should find a new slate of weak opponenents, and have had a chance to fix being in a league where you can't win a lot.

I started this event in D3, and I'm not storng enough to get top 45 there, and still had no problem with PoA.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zteev said:

I disagree, most of the complaining over the PoA tasks has come from people simply not playing smartly.

You should be able to realistically start each of those PoA tasks with 25 saved attacks: 15 in League & 10 in Seasons.

The first task is 15, if that's a problem to complete with 25 saved attacks, you are in the wrong league, and should demote. 60% win percentage means you are instantly done, and you should be able to find enough league wins to pull that off. Even just winning 50% means you need another hour.

The second one is 25, and wile it's unrealisitic to go 100% winning, if you get 50% wins, you're only waiting to get 25 more attacks which will take about 9 hours. The last two are 35 wins, but those should happen after the league resets, so you should find a new slate of weak opponenents, and have had a chance to fix being in a league where you can't win a lot.

I started this event in D3, and I'm not storng enough to get top 45 there, and still had no problem with PoA.

Thanks pal, I forgot to answer to @YanDee, but you practically wrote the same things I would have. 👍