Event's girls

Ner0Angel0

I'm sorry if I missed answer for this question but I never found this. So, is there any chance that if somebody missed (or failed) some events (for example Abrael's one) you can recieve this girl some other way? Because this event wasn't repeated after a year like I thought it may be.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, jrg7777 said:

I don't remember seeing any events in the game in months...  Did they stop doing them?

Last one they did was for the alien, Ti'Tee... and that was a while ago... guess that aren't making enough money off this game to make new events. Obviously my opinion...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:59 AM, jrg7777 said:

I don't remember seeing any events in the game in months...  Did they stop doing them?

reason why they stopped doing events is because they are focusing on fixing the game and the current issues/bugs. they will continue doing events when they tackle some of the bigger issues. it has nothing to do with the earnings at all.

Edited by sozan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, sozan said:

reason why they stopped doing events is because they are focusing on fixing the game and the current issues/bugs. they will continue doing events when they tackle some of the bigger issues. it has nothing to do with the earnings at all.

Ah I see.  Are they going to redo some of the previous events or if we missed them, we won't ever have a chance to get the girls?  They're not in the Gacha either.