Reimplement scrollable items using finger

QuikShot

I've mainly been playing Hentai Heroes on my Amazon Fire tablet and strangely enough, I can no longer scroll through my items to give XP and level up my girls with my finger like I did before; I can however still accomplish this same task by playing this game through internet browsers on my laptop. Please fix this!

Screenshot_20201219-171504.jpg

Edited by QuikShot
  • Like 1

• QuikShot changed the title to Reimplement scrollable items using finger
8 hours ago, QuikShot said:

Please fix this!

This isn't a suggestion. You're having a technical issue with your mobile device. It's highly unlikely that this affects many other players, or we would have had lots of complaints already. It's even less likely that Kinkoid changed anything specifically about how the game interacts with your tablet, or type of tablets. My best guess is that it's a setting on your end.

Do you play using the mobile app or on a browser, when using your tablet? Both should work, but especially for a tablet a web browser should work better. I hear Chrome works best (and probably other relatively lightweight browsers, like Opera). You might want to try that if you haven't already.

Still, tech support might be able to advise you on the issue. Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue, what device you play on etc. Cheers.

Actually, it's quite common for users using mobile devices to have their browser or HH app freeze when first entering the Books or Gifts tab in the Market (I assume it's because of the massive amount of girl pictures in your harem that starts loading). However, it usually starts working again after waiting for ~30 seconds, might vary depending on your mobile device and connection. Is this not the case for you?

Anyway, unfortunately, there is no official fix for this. I can only convey what kinkoid have replied with before on this matter:
Try using different browsers and see if the problem still persists. 

I assume it will, so:

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Still, tech support might be able to advise you on the issue. Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue, what device you play on etc. Cheers.

Is probably about the only thing that you can to do in the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1