Places of Power - Ability to increase percentage chance of getting Attraction

Chrystoph

About the chances of getting shards of attraction in PoP you should see this thread

If you want to get the girls faster, you can upgrade permanently levels at 600 kobans per level in each of the PoP, getting more rewards (including shards) in each level

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. I am aware of the leveling mechanism. The fallacy in your statement, though, is that, if you are not getting a shard result in the first place, leveling is not getting you any more shards.

I went an entire month on the second and third girl without getting a single shard, getting an average of two cycles per day; they are both L7, and spending 3,600 on each of them did nothing to change that situation.

My OP numbers were a random throw out, but I meant what I said about improving chances. The cost could always be tweaked.

13 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

The fallacy in your statement,

This was easily the silliest suggestion of the year. It shows that you're unfamiliar with how Kinkoid typically implements features with odds: they never communicate them outright, they never ever offer anything that increases odds directly, and if they did, it would hopefully not be for a laughably low price like your suggested 240 kobans for a 100% chance... It also shows you're unaware of how the community typically makes group efforts to estimate various odds in the game right here on the forum (or how to make a quick forum search). Perhaps more importantly, you fail to understand what PoPs are as a permanent feature. Getting the girl is the initial, temporary state of the thing; the koban investment pays off overtime first and foremost by giving you more of the permanent resources. Facepalm.

Anyway, because it's the holiday season and the community is really nice overall, you still received not one but two helpful answers. Your response to the first one shows it's best to close this thread right now and suggest you post noob questions in the QA section in the future, and not disguised as "suggestions".

I suggest giving me a million dollars every time I raise my eyebrow reading a post on the forum. The numbers could always be tweaked...  :D

• Like 1