my account got locked after "support" "answered" a ticket...

ampzayas

what the hell? i can change the password, but i cant log in... is this the new thing here? we buy the season pass, don't receive it, submit a ticket, and get locked out of our account... so, they take the money and wont even let me into the site anymore... cool...

all i get is "wrong email and password" thing is... like i said... i can change the password... so they ask for my email to change it and since i receive the password change email and i'm able to change it... both things are working... so why can't i login? apparently the stupid people at hentaiheroes.com just wants to fuck over their users... cool...

2 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Hey, @ampzayas!

Give me more information on the issue, what was your ID, mail, ticket ID etc 

issue was that the season pass hadn't unlocked after i paid for it, i refreshed the site multiple times and then got a prompt that i had unlocked it, but it wasn't. so I submitted a ticket and left it alone for a few hours and when i came back it was unlocked
i don't remember mi in-game id and i'd rather not post my email...
ticket id is 13889
they said they banned me for the language i used, but when you are getting scammed.. the scammers don't deserve kind words... if it had been the first offense i would understand... but this has happened EVERY time i made a purchase, i have to be screaming to the heavens to get what i already paid for...

• Community Manager

Indeed you've been using and swearing at our support in a few tickets.
Give it a few days, and try to contact support again, in a more civil way 😅

The season pass is there tho, I can see it.

yeah... i've learned my lesson, support staff is useless and i will have to submit a ticket EVERY TIME i make a purchase... so i just wont do it anymore... that is a good way to discourage people from spending money, nice job...

also, you are actively scamming me, since i paid for something and you immediately ban me and prevent me from using it... that is a scam, you are taking my money but not letting me use the product... so.. yeah... the language is 100% justified...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

So the more accurate subject line would have been "my account got locked after I was abusive to the support personnel"?

i guess more like babies got angwie after i used "bad" words when i caught them scamming me, but sure snowflake, lick their taint and feel good about yourself i guess...

• Noacc locked this topic