Minor Bug Between contests and missions and scrolling

I have had this glitch or bug since yesterday. I haven't been able to scroll through my harem girls or through my activities. I don't know how this is happening but if this doesn't get fixed soon I won't be able to collect cash from my harem girls and I will have to use my kobans. Is this a scam to make me use my kobans?or is this just a glitch/bug? Is anybody else having this same problem? Then reply and let's alert the developers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, animet said:

I have had this glitch or bug since yesterday. I haven't been able to scroll through my harem girls or through my activities. I don't know how this is happening but if this doesn't get fixed soon I won't be able to collect cash from my harem girls and I will have to use my kobans.

possible glitch.

workarounds - 

Harem - claim the top girl's money - [Press tab] - [Press Enter] - And repeat the actions [ X ]. However a disclaimer. Do this combo too fast and you'll skip girls and eventually go onto the "Collect all - Use xxx kobans". Do this at your own risk. (from the FAQ thread)

Activities - just work thru them from the top down!

I actually use the harem workaround all the time now - much easier than scrolling thru the list to find the money.

Oh, you might need my additional trick, it there happens to be no money due to be collected from top of list.

Go to Harem page, press tab 4x - this should scroll you to the first cash to collect in the list

That should save ur kobans! :)

Welcome to the crazy world of HH forums

Edited by DREW77

9 hours ago, natstar said:

Are you having this problem on a phone? or if on a computer/laptop what internet browser are you using?  They need more information than what you have given to be able to fix it.

Huh, didn't even think about that. Man, those scrollbars would be tiny on a tablet/phone.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Prime J and am able to slide through the Harem girl menu touching their names instead of the TINY scrollbar.

Odd, I swear when i tried that before the whole screen moved with no move on the girls, but now it does move them too. 

• Greetingz changed the title to Minor Bug Between contests and missions and scrolling
  • Chthugha locked this topic