Combativity (Fist) and Energy cap

ichigosageda

So question, not that you can really prevent leveling up anyways, but what's the point of increasing levels now if you've hit energy and combat caps?  I know you get better gear to your level, but do your base stats go up as well?  I ask this because the more you level up, the more expensive pachinko gets, so I'm curious if it's currently more advantageous or disadvantageous to level up.

il y a 11 minutes, trunks2585 a dit :

So question, not that you can really prevent leveling up anyways, but what's the point of increasing levels now if you've hit energy and combat caps?  I know you get better gear to your level, but do your base stats go up as well?  I ask this because the more you level up, the more expensive pachinko gets, so I'm curious if it's currently more advantageous or disadvantageous to level up.

When you level up your stats increase, you refill the shop so you can buy more affection item and better equipement, you increase the max level for your girls, and for the pachinko you get better equipement that means you can sell them for more money so even with the price growing up it shouldn't be a problem (if it was done correctly, I haven't verify if it was the case).

9 hours ago, Varnart said:

it was going up like every 2 or 3 levels I would gain one, now I haven't in like 20 levels, im level 62 with 20 combat energy, does it go up more?

It was already answered please read before posting battle energy use to cap at 11 and energy at 88 so it's a huge improvement for both having more energy just means it takes longer to do world levels since stuff will cost more energy so having a higher energy cap is not a good thing and since battle energy has almost double from 11 to 20 we cannot really complain either i would not mind if battle energy increase in the future but as the Shidou who has a special forum avatar and is even called a moderator said it's not planned to increase at the moment.(You should take posts seriously if they have a special forum title/avatar.

Edited by natstar