Missions: Completed in ..... was changed

OttoGM

Hi fellow HH-Players,

I realized in the past couple of days that they changed the info u get below the missions button to also show how much time is left before the next PoP is done.
I really dislike this change. 
PoP have a very long time to finish anyway and i automatically think i have a mission running if i see any "Completed in ..." info below my Missions button.

Please undo this change

Kind regards

Otto

It shows the shortest currently counting down timer you have. I don't really see how it can be distracting you frrom doing missions.

1. Mission timers are short and therefore in basically every situation the ones showing. If you are doing your missions and suddenly a timer of a couple of hours is showing, then clearly that's not a mission.

2. In case of event missions: it still shows the shortest active timer. You should know if you started an event mission or not. You have to click that button after all. When a timer is done, it will show the treasure chest symbol on the home screen. So you can go there without getting confused by the PoP timer that might still run. Or if the Pop timer finishes first, you can get those rewards.

In short; shortest timer shows --> if you pay attention to your own actions, you should be able to know what is going on in activities. And even if you don't know, there is still the possibility to open the activity pages 😑

• Like 3