failure in statistics

Carl Jhonson

because when I try to upload my statistics it gives me this <× 60 and not only is it with that it is also the 30 and the 10 and that only appears with the know yo do they can explain why it happens and if they can fix it for me

Edited by Slynia
fixed text format

On 1/31/2021 at 2:44 PM, Carl Jhonson said:

because when I try to upload my statistics it gives me this <× 60 and not only is it with that it is also the 30 and the 10 and that only appears with the know yo do they can explain why it happens and if they can fix it for me

I'm not sure what you consider your problem.

All I assume is you are talking about buying stats in the market - which offer the option to buy them one by one (x1), 10 at the same time (10x) , 30x and 60x - and clicking this button again, it will start with x1.

And additionally there is a level cap - you cannot buy endless stats. Each level you gain, you can buy 30 stats for each type. (at very low level you can buy a bit more per level)

on this screen I have maxed out the first stat, I have less then 60 left for the second stat and I can buy 60 or more for the third stat:

image.png.153880eaef97eb08c7d9a8d4d5555471.png

So there is no uploading of statistics, it is buying static points - because these stay if you change gear or not.

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, windia said:

And additionally there is a level cap - you cannot buy endless stats. Each level you gain, you can buy 30 stats for each type. (at very low level you can buy a bit more per level)

I feel like it is important to point this out to you, since this is the second time in a short time I see you saying this. The 40 per level for the first 25 levels is no longer a thing. That also changed when they went from 19/level to 30/level. It's just a flat 30/level for every level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I feel like it is important to point this out to you, since this is the second time in a short time I see you saying this. The 40 per level for the first 25 levels is no longer a thing. That also changed when they went from 19/level to 30/level. It's just a flat 30/level for every level.

Thanks. I did not checked that with nw accounts, I thought it is still in place and wanted to avoid nitpicking additions^^

• Like 1