Equipment Shop

Tuscck

Gets the content in the equiment shop better when one develops in the game?

If not, it seems to be a waste of a good game component. Now, I never use that part.

I would throw in a legendary once in a while. Make it expensive.

Now I only get stuff with mostly one green plus number and the others deep red.

232712629_equipmentshop.png.9ccc421eb4f66095dae0cf0647736b78.png

10 minutes ago, Tuscck said:

Gets the content in the equiment shop better when one develops in the game?

If not, it seems to be a waste of a good game component. Now, I never use that part.

I would throw in a legendary once in a while. Make it expensive.

Now I only get stuff with mostly one green plus number and the others deep red. [...]

No. Because the gear in the market is usually RNG based - and mostly crap/not worth the ymen price. If you know other sources.

So, no - it does not get better in terms of "very good for your current level" - just the percentage changes how much of each rarity is likely.

Do you do champions? Because there you get legendary gear which is usually better. It is also RNG based, just legendary. 

-> I stopped buying any equipment from the market after starting to do champions.

(Or if you collect GPx10 orbs, then use them in contests and also collect legendary things)

and btw, as you compare an equipped legendary with a buyable epic: the rarities apply also on equipment.

So it is usually never resulting in better stats when you put on an epic while taking of a legendary (and all the way down the rarity ladder)

Edited by windia