Prabhu's Noob Questions

Prabhu

@Prabhu I've moved your latest off-topic noob question from the gift code thread to this here new topic. This is your last chance to stop spamming specific threads with your general noob questions. From now on, post in this thread, and nowhere else, until further notice. Further offenses will lead to a suspension. Also, check your own profile: you can read the messages and warnings mods sent your from there.

It has nothing to do with your in-game account. It's just a penalty point on your forum account. And even then, it's just a way for mods to keep track of past offenses and better monitor the forum. The points themselves don't change anything from your end (and other users can't see them, only us mods and yourself).

Don't focus on that too much. The message is much more important. I'm glad to see you took the hint and asked this latest question here.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to ask something about the adventure mode in-game: do the basic things like our different stats and whether we're in a club or not affects our storyline cuz I have seen our name and our specialty like shagger, etc. affect it.

1 minute ago, Prabhu said:

I wanted to ask something about the adventure mode in-game: do the basic things like our different stats and whether we're in a club or not affects our storyline cuz I have seen our name and our specialty like shagger, etc. affect it.

There's no choices in there, no. It'll pull some various information to fill in the text boxes, but that doesn't change the storyline, just replaces some various words.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There's no choices in there, no. It'll pull some various information to fill in the text boxes, but that doesn't change the storyline, just replaces some various words.

Thanks