clubs without leader

Muschiboom

now that there are club champions and maybe other features coming i am wondering if the devs will do something about clubs,
when the leader did not connect to the game for a long time, f.e. 6 months.
not that i want it, but its pretty bad if noone can join or be invited to the clan for ages.
i know other browser or mobil games, where the clan leadership will auto move to the next active member,
if the leader is inactive for a certain amount of time / days.

best regards muschiboom

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DocJD said:

If the club has maxed out stats, do they need a leader? Surely they can coordinate among themselves on something like Club Champions.

You can't manage the club without a club leader though. No one else has the option to kick or recruit a member. Club bonuses are one thing, the club itself is another.

13 hours ago, Muschiboom said:

if the leader is inactive for a certain amount of time / days.

You can contact support about this. There have been cases where leadership was transferred to another member by support. Not here, though. Do that directly from the game: send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a newticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe the issue. Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They said they'd do that over 2 years ago. I'm fairly sure they are unable to do it since it still isn't done.

Honestly, I don't think it's about being unable to do it, but simply it not being a priority. Clubs have been virtually unchanged since release (and a lot of people asked for them for years), so it seems to me that the devs simply think it's not an important thing.

• Like 1