Advice on Raising affection of Michaela.

Duke69

Hi all.

I am a level 115 KH player. (21 girls). My core team is Alpha: 5 Star Red Battler (KH, starting), Beta: 2 Star Michaela (KH, legendary), Omega: 4 Star Princess Agathe (KH, common).

Currently i have 6.34M Ymen. I am in Rank 20 of seasons. I wanted to know if it is worth raising the affection of Michaela (5 star Legendary), for the extra stat boost, as the resources required at this moment are insane. (My approx. collection from Harem is 50k in 6 hours) Or whether i should level up multiple common girls to 3 stars affection, and then level up Michaela after maybe 1-2 months? Being a newbie, I am not yet aware of the importance of additional stats in League and Seasons.

Any help would be appreciated. :) 

if you upgraded michaela to 3-star she would have better KH stat over your current alpha, statwise michaela is in top 3 KH girls along with Alexa and Any (I think so).

So if you intend to perform better in seasons and tof, you should stockpile your resources and spend them on 5-star legendaries over commons  

Edited by gigai
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Duke69 said:

Hi all.

I am a level 115 KH player. (21 girls). My core team is Alpha: 5 Star Red Battler (KH, starting), Beta: 2 Star Michaela (KH, legendary), Omega: 4 Star Princess Agathe (KH, common).

Currently i have 6.34M Ymen. I am in Rank 20 of seasons. I wanted to know if it is worth raising the affection of Michaela (5 star Legendary), for the extra stat boost, as the resources required at this moment are insane. (My approx. collection from Harem is 50k in 6 hours) Or whether i should level up multiple common girls to 3 stars affection, and then level up Michaela after maybe 1-2 months? Being a newbie, I am not yet aware of the importance of additional stats in League and Seasons.

Any help would be appreciated. :) 

Here you can see how much girls differ in there stats:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

Be aware that these absolute values are valid for lvl500 - the currently highest level.

So in low levels like yours you will see a much smaller difference between the girls. 

Additionally check how much it costs to level up: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem 

Right now I would upgrade Agathe to 5star and rise Michaela as it comes in - with 2stars she is less useful then a 5star Agathe. 

And maybe you get earlier Samane then a 3rd or 4th star of Michaela....

• Thanks 1