I am logged off every a few hours

Recently my Internet provider has offered me a new router so now I have my all devices connected to the new network. Before that and after the forum update I was constantly logged in, I didn't have to sign in on both PC and smartphone. Even when I took my smartphone outside and changed to mobile network, the game was still logged on. After changing the router the problem of logging in not only came back but it's even worse. I have to log into the game at least 2-3 times a day and whenever I switch between the devices, I always have to log in again. "Stay connected" is ticked every time. Sometimes I'm being logged off in the middle of doing something, like after pressed the "Perform" button. Maybe it's something with cache but it doesn't look like that as the problem was solved after forum was updated.

• Like 2

Yes, that's one of various known issues that appeared with the introduction of the "universal login" system. Prior to that, most players had no problem being permanently logged in (with just their browser settings), but ironically this system did the opposite of what it was designed to do for many players.

I used to have to enter my password for either HH or HCL once every few days. Now it's at the very least once a day per game, and often more. Kinkoid is aware of this and many other issues pertaining to the universal login thingie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1