Fighting Champions

Pelinor

Hi, I am not an expert, but the following are the guidlines I am using when it comes to fighting champions.

When you go to fight a champion (regular or club) you will see a depiction of five of these sex positions:

hh-spbc.png

click on the Change Draft button so you can select and move your girls to match the five positions you see (in the order you see them).

I have yet to see the random draft give all five positions, or show them in the correct order. You are allowed to save up to five of the girls before using the Change Draft button to see new girls (the ones you saved with the green checkmark stay). Repeat to get the strongest team you can get without spending kobans. After you have at least five girls with the correct position look for girls in the Know How and Charm classes to finish out your team. The first will give you reassurance (ego healing) while the latter subtracts from the champions attack value (sometimes down to ZERO). If the champion is really clobbering you try moving one of the charm girls into the second or third position to give you a shot at completing five rounds per ticket.

Comments are welcomed, please feel free to share what is working for you.

Edited by Pelinor
spelling corrections
  • Like 1