mythic items

markgod

I've been getting a lot of girls lately (two mythic girls) it take a ton of items to get them to 6 stars. with the lack of mythic items, and the market places being unavoidable on iOS (which I mostly only play). its extremely hard to get enough gifts to get these girls to 6 stars. also Idk if this been address but the market place has been unavailable for iOS for months now.

What's the suggestion here? Add mythic items and fix the market for iOS?

Well, the market is not unavailable for iOS. What you're experiencing is a known issue, when you're entering the Books or Gifts tab it's very common for mobile users to see their browser/app freeze, sometimes it's even their entire phone that freezes. I had this problem when I used chrome, but have switched to edge and now I rarely experience this, instead of always.

What you can do:

1. Try other browsers.
2. Wait for 30 sec - 1 min when clicking on one of the books/gifts tab and then see if the freeze stops.
3. Try another phone, also try get a better/faster wi-fi. Your phone and/or internet might be super slow (has been the case for others).
4. If all else fails, just send a ticket to support and include as much info as possible.

Also, please don't post the same stuff in multiple threads. You have posted 3 threads about the "iPhone/iOS bug" now, and I've removed the other 2 and kept this one.

• Like 1

My suggestion here was for mythic items. I brought up the point of the store still being off limits for iOS users to buy books and gifts to push the narrative.  If we can’t buy books from the store regularly. Having the chance to obtain mythic books/gifts available once we do decide to dump the koban when we get to a computer. Will cushion the problem atleast.

My other post was in the bug section so I can report the bug again. My original post was from October 2020. It’s basically March now. There have been a lot of patches since then. So I know they have been working to better the game. I figure if I posted again it may shine more light on the issue, or maybe a fellow player may have a new trick they found to work around this problem. I know things on the internet is easily over looked. My goal wasn’t to spam.

I have an up to date iPhone. When I originally reported the problem I had an xs max. Now I have a 12 and it still doesn’t work. I play in between gig internet, 5g or 4g lte. So I can’t really get an faster phone or connection. 

When I click the gift or book tab, It doesn’t freeze. Chrome- It reloads the market the first 2 times and the the third it instantly crashed. Safari - it just instantly crash once I click one of them tabs. Edge- it doesn’t crash, but it continuously reloads the market once  I click one of them two tabs.

I’ll fill out another ticket in the meantime, and just play the wait game. 

Edited by markgod