demon season only 1-5 mojo!! is it bug?

dadfa

after buying multi kisses to take on opponents before the end of season , nearly most of my challenges only gives single-digit point,so advancing and getting awards are impossible unlike before which it was 15-25 mojo rewards,so a 10 match,would give approx 200 needed to clear each rewards and goes to the next.

anyone had similar experience ?

Matches are based on both your level and your mojo, and the reward is based on your relative mojo. It looks like you've moved into a region where the majority of your matches are against people that have much less mojo than you do, so your reward is lower.

• Like 1

demon season only 1-5 mojo!! is it bug?

No. @MCP explained it well enough. I've moved your thread to the QA section, it doesn't belong to bug reports.

1 hour ago, dadfa said:

anyone had similar experience ?

Yes. It can vary a lot from one opponent to the next at times, and at other times it can be quite stable. It all depends on where you are on the track (eg how high your total mojo is) relative to that of your potential opponents. If you advance at a steady pace similar to your usual opponents, you tend to stabilize for a while (for me it's often around 15-20 points a pop in such good streaks). If you do a lot of fights in a short time, you often change to another pocket meta. Same thing if you don't fight for a while (or if you take a number of defeats): in either case, you get separated from your usual group of opponents, whether they get behind or ahead of you. During such streaks, I've had dozens of very low mojo fights, as low as the range you mentioned.

That's variance for you. It varies. :)