Age verification inaccessible on mobile app

Ryaku Mcneil

I accisldentally logged out on the mobile app and now because of the new age verification screen, i can't log back in. No, i'm not underage but the button to get past this screen is too low to show up on my phone's screen. Once again like with seasons and places of power in previous patches buttons are placed to low to be reached on the mobile app forcing me to use the browser which pesters me to use the app.

Admittedly i don't know if this is an issue with all phone models but for reference mine is a samsung note 9

Screenshot_20210225-233456_Hentai Heroes.jpg

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 1

Pardon me, i read too quickly and it escaped me you were using the app... in truth the main advice using a mobile is exactly to not use the app, which has demonstrated more than once to be the worst way to play the game. It is much better to access the game through a mobile browser: if you try that, you should be able to login using the above trick.

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Pardon me, i read too quickly and it escaped me you were using the app... in truth the main advice using a mobile is exactly to not use the app, which has demonstrated more than once to be the worst way to play the game. It is much better to access the game through a mobile browser: if you try that, you should be able to login using the above trick.

well I HAVE been using the browser, but the app can sometimes be more convenient just for not having to re-login every couple of hours. But yeah, the devs either don't play test for mobile or something because just about every time they add a new feature, it's broken on the app. Regardless it's important to let them know they're rendering their own product unusable