Hi! :D

I've been playing this game for a few days, which I found by chance, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think that a browser game would be so entertaining, since I've other experiences with other games, and they're not as good as this one. :)

The fact that the game tells you a story while playing it's very cool, certainly. I've 6 girls, including one from the Dark Lord, the brunette, I got it by chance (I've read that it's very, very difficult to get one from him). ^_^

In short, I liked it a lot, and I hope there will be more and more improvements over time. B|

Oh, and I have a question regarding the daily missions. Obviously, I know that they're daily and there are a limited number of them, but would it be possible to shorten the time to access new missions? Let's say, instead of one day, I do not know, 6-10 hours. One day seems like a lot. :o:/

Regards.

• Like 1

the point of daily missions is: to be daily. Otherwise it would be "the 10h-ish missions"

Its an activity thing, u r supposed to get rewarded for beeing active daily. And the 150kobans per finished pack would be unreasonable high if there would be a new missions that quick.

It also matches the reset time for contests, the end of events and so on.

2 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

the point of daily missions is: to be daily. Otherwise it would be "the 10h-ish missions"

Its an activity thing, u r supposed to get rewarded for beeing active daily. And the 150kobans per finished pack would be unreasonable high if there would be a new missions that quick.

It also matches the reset time for contests, the end of events and so on.

Hehehe, I know, but I'm not looking for kobans but more experience. But it's ok, I'm don't complaining really, only it's my opinion.

Regards, pal.

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

you will get plenty of experience don't worry, your energy and combativity will also go up quickly, so don't worry about that, it is a pleasant and entertaining game, enjoy the later levels, the girls and the affection screens

I will, hehehe. :ph34r::D

Oh, now that you've mentioned it, how often do they include new worlds? Being new, I don't know it completely. As I said above, the fact that the game tells you a story while you play it is very cool.

Regards.

Edited by masca10

well i know they released world 8 like 2 months ago i think, and they are in the process of releasing world 9 as we speak, they have released some levels for it, so the answer to your question i suppose is constantly looking to update and get new worlds and girls into the game.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Varnart said:

well i know they released world 8 like 2 months ago i think, and they are in the process of releasing world 9 as we speak, they have released some levels for it, so the answer to your question i suppose is constantly looking to update and get new worlds and girls into the game.

Well, it's good to know. Thanks for the info, bud.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Masca10

During events you get a quest from your missions that lasts for hours and as a rare quest when events are not on you can get lucky and get a quest that gives kobans as well the normal quests use to take a lot longer as well but they reduced the time for people to do them since the idea is just to just get people to log daily.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Welcome to the forums, Masca10

During events you get a quest from your missions that lasts for hours and as a rare quest when events are not on you can get lucky and get a quest that gives kobans as well the normal quests use to take a lot longer as well but they reduced the time for people to do them since the idea is just to just get people to log daily.

Thanks!

Yes, I noticed this in the days I been played. Althought, well, like I said before, I didn't even think that a browser game could be so entertaining, from previous experiences. I'm glad I found it, hahaha! :DxD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, masca10 said:

Thanks!

Yes, I noticed this in the days I been played. Althought, well, like I said before, I didn't even think that a browser game could be so entertaining, from previous experiences. I'm glad I found it, hahaha! :DxD

im sure most people are glad they found it lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Varnart said:

don't know about other people, but my missions get restarted at 10:30 pm, so I just click the long one and go to bed, and get up in the morning to do the other ones those only take like an hour and a half total, do those before work.

I do the same thing. Right now, I've 4 hours left to complete the last mission (the longest). After that I guess I've to wait more time, for the new ones.

I just come here to say: I GOT THE THREE GIRLS FROM DARK LORD! Sheheramazond, Arcana and Gork. :D

It taked me time, but no more than I expected. B|

Isn't supposed that is narly impossible to get the girls? Does the event have anything to do with it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Varnart said:

then your drop rate for the bosses will be higher, im level 68, just started the admittance of the dead level and almost immediately, got a boss drop...lola

It's cool that at the beginning of a level you get a girl. I'm level 24. :D

10 hours ago, masca10 said:

Please, don't spoiler to me ;_; 

I've got the three gals from the Dark Lord, and now I'm trying to get the girls from Ninja spy. 

And I get Solveig from him, RIGHT NOW, HAHAHAHA! :D

The boss names are listed under contests when you have a boss beating contest two different contests give you points for fighting bosses they have their name and the points they give so not really a spoiler.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:38 PM, natstar said:

The boss names are listed under contests when you have a boss beating contest two different contests give you points for fighting bosses they have their name and the points they give so not really a spoiler.

correct, but its always better for them to figure that out and learn it instead of being told....atleast that's what I think

• Like 1