Why does the formula not work here?

gluddukat

Hero's Main state= 15345

Juliette 1665

Abrael 1665

Euphoria 1881

[Attack Power] = [Hero's Main stat] + 3 × [Hero's Main stat on Alpha] + 1.3 × ([Hero's Main stat on Beta if in fight] + [Hero's Main stat on Omega if in fight])

If Juliette Alpha Attack Power= 24 950 (game and Formel is the same)

If Euphoria Alpha Attack Power = 24 699 in game (with Formel 25317)

I went to so much effort to upgrade the legendary girl. Now it all seems to have been in vain.

Why does the formula not work here?

Edited by gluddukat

@gluddukat I'm not good with maths and formula but...

Harmonia is not a charm girl, she is know-how. Therefore, you have to take her charm value to calculate the attack power (since I suppose your main stat is charm) which is far weaker than Juliette or Abrael, thus obtaining a weaker attack power.

I'm sorry to say this since you seems to have went so far to upgrade Harmonia but she is not a charm girl :(

5 hours ago, gluddukat said:

Ok. I want to learn what the values mean. Can you give me an explanation or a link?

You can take a look a this link: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

The first number is your attack at the start, when you have only one girl with you. The last number is your attack when the three girls are with you, so at the end of the battle or even never, there are many battles that you finish without your omega girl.