Increase Energy and Combativity Caps

SpinelesS

Energy and Combativity cap at 100 and 20 and this just feels too low, can we get them increased?

I know it's unlikely but since there is now a 50x attack on bosses, it would kinda make sense to have a combativity cap of 50...

As for energy, even raising it to 120 so you could use all your energy and 'buy' two champion tickets and use up your maxed energy would be good (further multiples of 60 would also be great)

Unlikely, because devs need us to connect regularly and spend time playing to get us hooked into the game, if you had a bigger storage capacity for energy and combativity you would connect less often. Be happy that nowadays you can get it all with only three times a day.

• Like 3

I don't follow the logic. Sure when you first start playing you may need to be pulled in more regularly to get hooked, but at later levels the Story, the desire to collect all the girls, and helping out your club members should already have 'hooked' you in.

Champions (club and other), Places of Power, Store resets, Missions, and Contests are enough of a 'pull' to get people to constantly return if you need players to connect often...

• Like 1

I do connect often. I use my combativity and energy regularly. But when I complete all of the main quest I often stop worrying about my energy and let it max out.

It would be nice if I could use all my maxed out energy in those situations, but because of the price of tickets, I can only use 60%.

As for combativity, it's less of an issue as you can use that up whenever you want, but I would like to be able to use the new 50x attack without having to use Kobans, prizes or purchases to reach 50.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1